This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon

Does anyone who has an account with Verizon & pays their bills online, are they having problems logging on? I go to verizon.com & enter my login info & then it takes me to another screen & that again asks me for my login info but I enter it & nothing happens!! It's like a never ending loop. Up until today I never had problems logging on.
    So what's going on?

No problem here. Just logged in and I had no issues.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

What part of the country are you in? On the west end Verizon got bought out by Frontier....but Verizon east as far as I know is still intact.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I'm in California and I just logged in no problem. I would run a virus and spyware scan if I were you - or maybe clear your cookies?
        "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

-----------------UPDATE----------------

I logged in as normal & got through a little while ago. Seems they're doing some kind of upgrade & it's screwing things up here & there...lol.

Comment

Working...
          X