This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halloween...

yes yes...2 months early....but I had a crack induced dream last night (only plausible explaination, and I don't do any type of drugs) that came about with only 4 hours of sleep...

my waking mind thought....woah...that would make a freaky one shot for my gaming group for halloween...

it esientally went something like this....

5 people and myself are locked in this multilevel house. Somehow each of the 6 of us have to find certain clues in the house and use those clues to get out.

but we have to do it before morning....no clue why.

The thing is the clues have to be solved only by the person they are intended for, and be done exactly a certain way or something bad happens.

oh and did I mention that morning keeps coming JUST as we seem to start to solve the problem? and everything resets?

Then after a few tries of doing this, someone vanished, and we could hear him talking to us from behind a wall. We get the wall open and he is sitting over a hole in the ground that looks like an intake from an airconditioner unit, we ask him whats down there and he says I have no clue I've tried looking but it goes on forever.

then the scene switches kinda, and another person has vanished, an older woman that was kinda heavy (no clue why this detail stood out in my mind). We went into a room where she should of been, and it was completely empty, but the room was lite up with sunshine streaming in from like 9 windows in this room.

Someone said "you need to see this..." and I look into a closet, and my eye is pulled to the back where this clothes hanger is hanging completely empty behind rows and rows of clothes. its a red piece of paper with white writing, and just as I'm about to pick up the paper to read it or look at it closer, my perspective changes again and I'm in a tiny bathrooom. hanging from the show rod of this bathroom is another clothes hanger with clothes hanging from it...a white blouse like thing with a red skirt that looks like it would could to mid thigh.

I somehow feel compelled to needing to remove this article of clothing VERY carefully, taking great pains to remove the blouse from the hanger without doing something to it (my mind kept telling me to be careful), and then I hear a noise behind me, and as I turn with the clothes in my hand...

the fucking phone rings on my bedside table waking me up!

Thoughts? ideas? loosing my mind? good idea for a one shot creepy game?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

This is a good idea for a creepy, fun, halloweeny game. Call of Cthulhu comes to mind.
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Working...
    X