This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College - awright.

Just moved into my house here in college town. I'm gonna see if I can handle the schoolwork, and if so, I'll probably get a job here. Expect more SC posts from me.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Ding gratz! Word of advice: find a cleaning routine, and fast. I still haven't figured it out, and I've been out of the house for ... five years? o_o Still horrible with keeping up with dishes, bathroom, etc. Does not help that room-mates never pitch in. > I need to fix that.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
      Ding gratz! Word of advice: find a cleaning routine, and fast. I still haven't figured it out, and I've been out of the house for ... five years? o_o Still horrible with keeping up with dishes, bathroom, etc. Does not help that room-mates never pitch in. > I need to fix that.
      I have a feeling that most of our meals will come in styrofoam containers, so that takes care of dishes (save for cups and cereal bowls), and my roommates are pretty clean.

One problem is the house itself: my side has makeshift curtains, my closet's not big enough, and the bathroom mirror - get this - is on the other side of the bathroom wall. As in, I have a random mirror in my living room! Shaving's gonna be weird.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
        ...I have a random mirror in my living room! ...
        Are you sure it isn't one-way?
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Are you sure it isn't one-way?
          lol
          Yeah, because it's a medicine cabinet-style mirror, and I checked for cameras already.

Comment

Wal Mart sells mirrors pretty cheap or take the mirror off the wall in the living room and put it in the bathroom.

Comment

Quoth jnd4rusty View Post
              Wal Mart sells mirrors pretty cheap or take the mirror off the wall in the living room and put it in the bathroom.
              Like I said, it's a medicine cabinet-style, so it's plastered into the wall. Coincidentally, we're gonna get a mirror at Wal Mart today.

Comment

Working...
              X