X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, Really, Kill Me This Time....

Remember my annoying neighbor Sheriff?

Long story short, there was a massive hit and run before 4th of July weekend that totalled his Neon. He has a newer one now.

Sheriff now has a car that comes with a fob. Meaning he can hit the lock button to make his horn toot.

And.

He.

Has.

A.

Panic. Button.

As if it weren't bad enough that Old Witch downstairs sets off her "warning chirp" every time someone walks past her car or when it's dark out and she's peeping around to check on the parking lot, now every time he goes outside he takes his fob with him and hits the lock button, which sets off the horn (with my car, I have set to click, but if I hit it again, the horn will toot.)

If I hear that damn horn go off one more time or that alarm go off again because he's just being his freak self, I swear I'm going to scream at him at the top of my lungs. Every time he comes outside to stake out who is outside to talk to or bother (cover up: taking out the garbage. No one takes out their garbage every day or takes every single plastic bottle out to the recycling bin every time they are done with one) he hits that damn button or randomly when he's inside, the panic button goes off.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Blas, hon, you don't need one of us to kill you. You need one of us to kill HIM.

I take it complaining to the landlord has done no good?

Comment

Oh, I agree. Suicide is never the answer.

Murder is the answer.

I always figure if someone has got to be dead, pissed off, or screwed over, it might as well be the other guy who is making the situation bad instead of me.

Comment

sounds like someone needs to go the craft store and but some foam batting, hooks and and eyes and fabric and make portable replaceable sound proofing panels

you can also sure them as big not movy curtains infront of your window to block out light.

Comment

Maybe he'll tire of it after another month or so. Complaining about him does no good, he's a bullet-proof tenant. He has ties with the owner(s) of the property management company. There are a few people other than him, who are also mentally handicapped, who live in these complexes, most likely so that the owners know that they are always safe.

He causes so much trouble, it's almost not even worth it. Make him move somewhere else. God knows, these people own half of the apartments in this city.

Oh and before anyone goes accusing me of picking on the mentally handicapped, last year, this guy tried to get into my apartment. By some miracle, I was lucky enough to have my bf visiting me that night before work, and he was able to get rid of him. I told the landlord about it. Of course his jaw dropped, but all he told him was to leave me alone. Didn't stop him from continuing to bug everyone else. Or the fact that he window peeps. No, not through your windows, but his. He is always watching. To me, it's an invasion of privacy if someone is always looking out the window to see if you are there.
          Last edited by blas; 08-26-2010, 03:48 PM.

Comment

again craft store foam batting make pannels!
            you wont hear a thing... well you will but it will be alot less

Comment

If I did Jimmy Rig something like that, I'd have to take it down before my next inspection, otherwise I'd for sure be evicted. There is no.....modifying allowed in these apartments.

Comment

Working...
              X