This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so mean to my cat.

So, Thelma, my cat, is looking outside the back screendoor intently. Her tail wagging, her giving her slight rumble when she's in hunt mode.

I bend down by her, and she looks at me, gives me a nuzzle and a purr, and goes back to looking outside. I'm petting her, and she is intently looking at SOMETHING outside. I have no idea what, as I couldn't see it.

I'm petting her, asking what she looks like and she naturally ignores me.

After a bit, where she bends down, like she's going to leap out the screen door, I gently slap her butt and ask loudly "What do ya See KITTY!?"

Thelma jumped about fifty feet in the air, spun and slap me with her paw, (Sans claw belive it or not).

She then stormed off growling and muttering like she does when she gets angry.

(She really does mutter! Well, it's just really a repeated murmer growl, but she only does that when she's pissed).

Totally worth from the sheer amount of times she's woken me up early morning by jumping on my hip with a giant MEOOOOOOOOOOOW!.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Plaid, how could you! You aren't worshipping enough.

Comment

I love it.....I bet it was funnier than hell too.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

We have been keeping Baby in the basement because she's not ready to be an outdoor cat quite yet.

She gets so mad that she literally throws herself at the door. It rumbles like crazy.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Bet she sounds like Lucy when she finds out we moved her hidden bones, or she catches us watching while she hides them.
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Casey gets mad at me when I laugh at him attacking his reflection in the back door.
            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

my cats wake me up in the night all the time.

I've taken to walking up to them randomly, while they sleep in loaf-mode, and tipping them over, then walking off.
              Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
                I've taken to walking up to them randomly, while they sleep in loaf-mode, and tipping them over, then walking off.
                That's wrong, you have to scritch their stomach when you tip them over.

Comment

My cats don't get to go outside. Girl is fine with that. Boy, not so much.
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Oh Thelma isn't allowed ether, we live right on a very busy street, with people speeding down it all the time.

Doesn't stop her from trying though. That and we let her stare out the screendoor, as it's one of her fave things to do.

That is an AWESOME picture BTW.
                    Military Spouse Support.
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      My cats don't get to go outside. Girl is fine with that. Boy, not so much.
                      omg i was not expecting that

Comment

That is a BIG HONKIN CAT.

Totally hilarious pic.

Comment

He's probably about 12-15 pounds. His sister's a bit smaller. As far as I know, he's only done that the one time. But the camera is always handy around my parents' house.
                          Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 08-27-2010, 09:10 PM.
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

That cat reminds me of my mom's old cat, Mr. Paws. He was a big guy too. What was sad is he could convince the neighbors that he was a poor ole starving puddy tat. When the vet told my mom to stop feeding the cat so much, she told him to tell the neighbors that.
                            Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

That cat is closer to fifteen pounds than twelve. My boy is 12 and hes not that gigantic.

Comment

Working...
                              X