Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a super small black cat, Sissy. She only can see out of one eye, and the name Cyclopes turned to Sissy since my husband said it was too mean. That cat can find anywhere to hide, and of course, being small and black we can never find here. She's FIV positive so she can't go outside, but she likes to play in the basement, with the other inside only cats, so it's hard to find her sometimes. Luckily, she loves the canned food and me saying her name in this horrible sing-song voice and comes running. If she's sleeping in the closet though, forget it, she'll only come out when she's ready. Hell, she even sleeps in the Christmas tree. We haven't been able to put ornaments on in years since they are all keepsakes.
    Is it really SO hard to listen to the prompts?

Comment

My last apartment had VERY slow draining drains. Sinks, toilets, showers, you name it. You'd take a 10 minute shower and it would take 15-20 minutes to drain.

I turned off the bathroom lights and had Squeak chasing a laser around. I aimed it on the wall just above the tub.

*KA SPLASH* *RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR* followed by a very very very frantic cat trying to climb out of a wet tub and hauling ass under the bed.

Yes, I am an asshole. Oddly, when I'm, uh, on the throne, he'll jump in the tub to watch me. But if he even sees me start to reach for the faucet he takes off like a bat out of hell.

Oddly, he's not that difficult to bathe, he just makes some very unhappy noises, but doesn't really put up a fight.
      Last edited by bean; 09-02-2010, 09:38 AM.

Comment

My Baba O'Riley (Riley for short) is a one-eyed buck toothed polydactyl cat with feline herpes and a Siamese 'tude. He is one of those "dog-like" cats, follows you, co-dependant, and always in trouble (ugh, vet bills) . He's tiny too, and trues to pretend he is a big tough kitty. He has a crush on my neighbors orange cats.
        Best game with Riley is "hide the kitty"= wrapped in a blanket and watch him escape.

Morgan Le Fey (Morgan for short) is a fat-ass tabby who hates men. She has a cat nip addiction and will every now and then revert to kitten-ness. So sweet. She draws blood on most people (except mommy whom she knows better). Just throw a catnip toy at her and she is happy

Recently the bf brough his cats (b&w sibling set) and all kitties were okay...'cept the Tabby of Death. Oh well
        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
        X