Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................(language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................(language)

I hate (this) school!

Anyone know that?!

I go on today to sign up for my "REQUIRED" chat times for the 3 classes im supposed to be taking.

I jump on to find out my one class has a REQUIRED 2 FUCKIN HOUR CHAT SESSION A WEEK AND THEYRE ONLY OFFERED FUCKIN MID FUCKIN MORNING! Mid morning?! Really? I work NIGHTS YOU ASSHOLESSS!

I hate that they bill their program as perfect for "working professionals" and theyre not flexible with their chat times. I hate them, I want them to DIAF.

Im done, they can suck it. Theyre not getting anymore of my money. Classes start monday...I will not be there.

Good news is..from my college search earlier this year, I already put in an application at my second choice school which has no required sign ons! Only thing is I gotta take chemistry at the local CC, which (hopefully) shouldnt be an issue.

When do they think most "working professionals" work?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      When do they think most "working professionals" work?
      IDK!! I almost lost it when I saw that. I actually think I had a mini stroke and passed out for a few minutes in rage. Im sleeping midmorning...most other people are working.!! Either way....WTF do they expect!

Im so done. I didnt go with this second choice school b/c they require a bunch of religious courses, but honestly, Ill take them in exchange for that BS.

Comment

My school has a job board where employers put up jobs SPECIFICALLY FOR students. You can't access their contact info unless you go into the office and show them a valid student ID for that semester.

When are 90% of these jobs looking for people?

8am-5pm.

mind you, the only time my school has night classes is 6pm-9pm. you cant even go full time at night at my school
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Hah!

I just checked back b/c the other classes I have just became available for chat sign ups.

One is 8pm and the other is 9pm. Is an afternoon option REALLY THAT out of the picture?! Seriously? Flexible times MY HUGE ASS.

I START WORK AT 7PM YOU ASSHOLES!

Im done. *deep breath in* Woosahh. I need an afternoon (cock)tail.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
            Flexible times MY HUGE ASS.
            (cock)tail tease.
            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I officially faxed my withdrawal form today....I couldnt even log back on to see if the program manager responded to my email b/c the withdrawal form stated i couldnt have logged onto the system the same day I faxed the form...? So, i didnt, and now I wont see if she ever responded. I hope they call b/c i really want to talk to someone about the misinformation I was given...its frustrating to have to change schools at the beginning of the semester.

On the upside, I faxed the paperwork to what I hope will be my new school. Already, in talking to the advisors, i think this will work and its almost as cheap as the other school...just $5 more a credit! I need to wait for an acceptance though....until then. Im on pins and needles.

Comment

Fingers crossed!
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I signed up for an English class, and was under the impression that it would be right after my Chem class in the morning, so that I would have the whole rest of the day off, and maybe I could get a job and work in that time. The week before school started, I found out this English class is at 4:20 in the afternoon (I'm typing this as I wait for it, in fact). So now I have nothing to do for 6 hours, and no chance of getting a job.
                  "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

And this would be the #1 reason (other than money) why I haven't been to college yet.

How in God's name am I supposed to go to school with working over-nights and overtime (you're only exempt from overtime if you're full time student). If I went to the weekend shift, then I'd never have any time to do anything.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                    X