Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would seriously love to move to Ireland. I would love it there, weather-wise. (And language wise - I would so love to spend six months in a Gaeltacht.) This summer's been mostly okay out where I am, but the next couple of days are going to be ugly.
    The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Ick. Rain and a cold front for Thurs/Fri. Only 66 for high on Friday

I hope I can still get away with tanktops for at least another month. I am in no mood to start with the damn hoodies and socks and wearing three shirts. I nearly broke the damn washing machine last winter with all the clothes I'd stuff in there.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

we've had over 30 days of over 90 degrees this year. the record is 38, idk if we'll hit it.

95 today 90s again tomorrow

then RAIN friday (maybe Earl) and 70s and dry weather after that

whew!

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
          Only 66 for high on Friday
          Woo hoo!!
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Well it only hit 90 today.

Upper 70's to low 80's this weekend!

But back up to 90 next week.

BTW The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a cold (but not as cold as last year) winter coming up.

Comment

Quoth Jack View Post
              I didn't know Canada had any cold air to give us. When it was reaching 40C in Texas I had a couple of Canadian callers telling me it was just as bad there. Not sure where though.
              Eastern Canada had hot weather for awhile, not sure how it is now.
              Meanwhile it is not great in Alberta. Right now it is 57 F and going down to 41 F
              tonight.

Ditchdj, I am still waiting for you to send the heat up before I send the cold down.

Comment

Quoth sarasquirrel View Post
                we've had over 30 days of over 90 degrees this year. the record is 38, idk if we'll hit it.

95 today 90s again tomorrow

then RAIN friday (maybe Earl) and 70s and dry weather after that

whew!
                Thank the gods Earl will cool things off....I miss my hoodies (and bought some new ones a while back...want to wear!!!)
                "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Quoth chikenlady View Post
                  Eastern Canada had hot weather for awhile, not sure how it is now.
                  Meanwhile it is not great in Alberta. Right now it is 57 F and going down to 41 F
                  tonight.

Ditchdj, I am still waiting for you to send the heat up before I send the cold down.
                  Already did! My aiming was off.

Ottawa's under heat advisories.

Comment

Pretty hot here in indy. wish it would cool down at night so i can sleep a little better.
                    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
                    Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                    X