This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you advertise CS?

Mods, for the life of me I couldn't find this thread existing (but I do suck at searching in forums somehow) or find a good section for it besides this one. Please try not to mangle me when merging/moving.

Chat Subject: High Speed Internet Billing Question
    Your Question: Verify cause of bill amount
    A Verizon eCenter Representative will be with you shortly. Thank you. (14:14:31)
    Agent CSR has joined. (14:14:51)
    CSR : Chat ID for this session is ###### (14:14:51)
    CSR(14:15:11): Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service.
    Jack(14:15:25): Hello.
    CSR(14:15:31): I will be happy to check your record. I will need your account number please.
    Jack(14:15:47): #######
    Jack(14:15:57): That is incorrect, I'm sorry
    Jack(14:16:09): #######
    CSR(14:16:44): Thank you. Is the account in your name? Jack?
    Jack(14:16:57): It seems to have been recorded as [misspelt], but yes.
    CSR(14:17:37): Thank you.
    CSR(14:18:02): I am reviewing the billing records and I will be with you momentarily.
    Jack(14:18:07): Okay.
    CSR(14:22:48): Thank you for your patience. I apologize for that delay. Your internet bill shows a balance of $##.##
    [blah blah why my bill is high which I thought was the case but wanted to make sure]
    This is a first bill and it is higher as it does contain prorated charges as well as the 1-time shipping and activation fee.
    Jack(14:23:24): I see, it's overlapping billing periods plus setup. That explains it then. Thank you, that will be all.
    Jack(14:24:02): customerssuck . com - it's therapeutic
    Jack(14:24:05): Have a great day
    Your session is now closed.
    I also leave it written on tips/credit receipts.

Anyone else do these things?

I've written it on pieces of paper for cashiers that were particularly nice, or coworkers at new places. I've also written it on napkins for waitresses who were absolutely amazing.

Comment

recovering kinkoid and MadonnaC made referral cards you can print-thread is in site news-or here
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Now that I'm in Salem, I'm probably going to work on my Customer Service Tarot Deck. When it's finished I'll credit CS.com with the inspiration, which will hopefully bring some fresh blood in. (mwahahahaha)

Comment

Those business cards are too cute.

Comment

Working...
          X