Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love veggie pizzas. This thread is now making my eye the pizza in my freezer. I think I have my dinner for tonight.
    "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

mmmmmmm now i want a deep dish pizza.... the only good kind there is.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
        ...nitrates and those make me violently ill...
        Does your spinach make you sick as well? Because certain greeny leafy veggies such as spinach, celery, and green lettuce contains more nitrates than the ham.

(Source is here but only because I've had to listen to so many people complain about me being a hotdog vendor, which is why I looked all this "fun" stuff up )

I <3 pizza. Pineapple, red onions, and sausage, please.
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
          Does your spinach make you sick as well? Because certain greeny leafy veggies such as spinach, celery, and green lettuce contains more nitrates than the ham.
          Really? Interesting. I do eat spinach, but not so much celery (blech!) or green lettuce. My veggies of choice are tomatoes, zuccini, eggplant, cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, etc. Spinach is tasty, but not an all the time thing, it's kind of expensive for me.

Hey, the link you sent says that the vitamins in those veggies inhibit the nitrites, which is probably why they don't bother me as much. Also, realize, I'm not a big meat eater, primarily poultry and fish, so it's probably a combination of meat with nitrites that causes the overwhelming sick feeling.

I just asked for help with pizza toppings. WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME THINK!?!?

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
            WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME THINK!?!?
            Because I haven't had my monthly requirement of Ebilness (I saw EQ today and she took it all away ). I get it in shots.

Comment

Procrastinator! It's the 31st and you still haven't hit your quota of ebilness? I'm already borrowing against next month's allotment!

Comment

I'm not a procrastinator! I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Comment

gotta get in on this pizza fest, most fave pizza ever, homemade tomato sauce (home grown tomatos), fresh as i can get mozzerella cheese, fresh from my herb garden basil. spread the sauce very thin, slice the cheese to about the thickness of a quarter, and lay the basil in the sauce and cover with the cheese..........droooooool
                  This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                  my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X