This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma's A Bitch

On my way home from work tonight, a small silver car nearly clipped me when moving from behind me in the slow lane and cutting off the car that was coming up from behind in the fast lane. He came up so fast behind me - he had to have been going at least 90. As soon as he moved over I saw a semi up ahead that had signaled and moved into the fast lane to pass another semi. The idiot in the silver car never even hit his brakes - just slammed into the back of the semi, bounced off and ended up bouncing off of the cable fence on the far side of the median. All kinds of stuff just kind of exploded off of the silver car and I had to slow down and drive onto the shoulder to avoid all of the pieces of his car that were all over the road. It apparently took a couple of minutes for the driver of the semi to realize he had been hit. He finally pulled over onto the shoulder about a 1/2 mile from where the idiot hit him.

I feel kind of bad because I did not stop, but several cars behind me did and I saw 2 people out of their cars on their cell phones. It scared the hell out of me and I still wasn't completely calmed down when I got home about 20 minutes later. All I could think of was that if he had not bounced into the median, he would have bounced right back into me.
    "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh
Working...
X