X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have some WTF for breakfast..

Reading my local paper online, I came across some "interesting stories":

*A woman is on trial for pouring boiling water on her mother, and causing her to get 2nd degree burns on 70% of her body.

*Even better, a woman was arrested for murder......she stabbed her husband with a BBQ fork. He subsequently had a heart attack and died.

*On a sad note, someone stole a pure bred blue pit puppy out of someones yard. The story was published in the paper last week. The thief THEN came back after the first published story and taped $100 to the door with a note saying they "were too attached to the dog to give him back". There is a search and $500 reward for this puppy.

Some peoples kids.... *shakes head*

Whats goin on in your area of the world?
    Last edited by Amina516; 09-01-2010, 03:44 PM.

None of that hopefully, but my dog was chewing on the neighbor's cat's head once. Cat had disappeared a while before, dog comes up to the house while my friend and I are babysitting, and he plops down in the yard chewing on a cat head. I brought the kid inside for a snack, and friend went to tie the dog up. Only way she could get him over there was to carry the cat head though...we all felt a little bit sicker after that. Kid didn't ever find out, so we were successful.

As for the news, screw that I get enough entertainment from my front yard. Squirrels are trying to take my cat's food, and he's going all stealth ninja on them.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
      he plops down in the yard chewing on a cat head.
      Holy *bleep*.

Poor kitty.

do you think he was the one that ripped it off? Or did he find it dead?

Comment

He raised our cat from a kitten, so I know he wouldn't have done that, he probably found it dead, he's done this with deer, turkey, and chickens too. This, however, was the worst.

Man, we totally freaked about it though.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

There was a guy murdered a few towns away, put in a car trunk and set on fire...apparently he was a friend of someone at work (someone else mentioned it at lunch and I just googled it). This happened last week.

*edit: to be clear, it appears the guy was dead before he was put in the car, then the car was set on fire. I just realized the way I wrote it is a little ambiguous..
          Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 09-01-2010, 11:34 PM.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Oh, I dunno...domestic violence, DUIs, inbreeding, the usual.

I can't recall anything really freaky happening locally. This can only mean one thing: we're due for something.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
              He raised our cat from a kitten, so I know he wouldn't have done that, he probably found it dead, he's done this with deer, turkey, and chickens too. This, however, was the worst.

Man, we totally freaked about it though.
              I'm glad you kept it under wraps. A scenario like this is the perfect set-up for neighborhood hysteria ending in an unnecessary euthanasia.

Comment

Good one today:

20 yr old girl being charged with murder and sexual deviancy with her ex bf.

Her and another guy all got drunk, so they thought itd be funny if he woke up with a stick in his ass.....He bled to death.

WTF is wrong with people.

Comment

Back in May, some really really ill young man shot both of his parents down by LaCrosse.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                  X