X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
    I got millipedes again.

It's like they are part of the decor at this point.
    I have millipedes too.. they get so big and scary.. I have to spray/throw and run. I cant stand to look at them.

As for the lizards, they are cute. I like to see them sun on the screen house over the pool, I hate em inside though. My MIL gets them all the time in Florida. There was one in the dishwasher AFTER it cycled.... Ugh. Not cute.

Comment

I don't get the big ones inside. Just the tiny ones.

Pretty much by the hundreds. Not all at once. But I see them so often I have actually stopped seeing them, if you know what I mean.

At some point, it will get so bad that my feet start smelling of almonds. That is what happened last year.

I don't get a lot of the big flat backed ones over here. Those are mostly over where my folks live on the other side of town.

The great big ones are kind of fun to pick up and let them walk up your arm. All those legs are fascinating. And, of course, there is the freak out factor from anyone who sees you do it.

Comment

House centipedes. Ugly fuckers.

They WAVE at me.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
          House centipedes. Ugly fuckers.

They WAVE at me.

like that?
          We get mice falling down inside the walls from the attic. They then scratch at the base of the wall until they die. Rotting things smell bad.
          All this talk of kitties tearing little lizards apart has me worried. Now I need to go cuddle Ryuu!
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
            They WAVE at me.
            *sings*

Look out there's a centipede coming your way

Comment

Okay, the centipedes give even ME the willies.

And those suckers can sting, too.

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post

like that?
                Evil.

Quoth Magpie View Post
                *sings*

Look out there's a centipede coming your way
                More evil.

Okay, the centipedes give even ME the willies.

And those suckers can sting, too.
                I contributed to freaking out RK? Is that possible?
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Oh, believe me, it's possible. You just have to get the right tools for the job.

Comment

I hate millipede and centipedes. They look (and act!) like freaky evil aliens.
                    Apparently, there's some the size of snakes down in New Mexico. My mother was outside early in the morning, like crack of dawn, and she comes rushing in and wakes me up and is going on about a millipede that was about eight inches long -- possibly a foot long. Granny remarked later that it must have been hunting.
                    .___. I think it could've eaten Abbie, Granny's overweight dachshund.
                    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Oh, believe me, it's possible. You just have to get the right tools for the job.
                      A tool with centipede legs on it? Now there's an idea for nude Halloween 'costume'!
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth MaggieTheCat View Post
                        We have these tiny little lizards that live all over the place down here. We call them geckos, though I don't know if that's actually what they are. They mostly come out at night, especially if we leave a light near a window on; it attracts bugs, and the geckos hang out on the windows to catch the bugs....I don't mind them at all, they're very tiny (only about 1-2" long) and very cute....
                        When I lived in Phoenix, we had them on our walls, too. The house I grew up in had greyish-brown lizards; the one we moved into when we got married had -- get this -- powder pink lizards! (An albino strain, perhaps?) Sadly, the latter disappeared after we painted the exterior of the house. But they were darned cute, and certainly more welcome than the bugs they ate!
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                        X