Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Christmas Card Exchange-Tally up!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
    I am a Christmas Card Exchange virgin.
    Don't worry, we'll make a Christmas Card slut out of you in no time.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I've had such a good time the last two years, I have to do it again this year!

Have cards already from last year......although if the four-feet cooperate, I may do something different.

Comment

I need to buy cards sometimes soon... I don't have the patience right now to be crafty and make my own.
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

I have a box of cards but I don't know how many are there. I'll probably have to get some more.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
            Don't worry, we'll make a Christmas Card slut out of you in no time.

Way to put the "X" in "X-Mas" !
            "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
              Way to put the "X" in "X-Mas" !
              Wouldn't that be XXX-Mas?

Comment

I bought cards and stamps online....easy
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                  I wait to buy stamps until I know how many I need. The first year I was using holiday stamps into March.

Unfortunately holiday stamps aren't (in my experience) an option for the international cards.

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                    Where did you buy your cards online? I'm looking for a good place to buy cards that isn't too expensive.
                    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

• Quoth bardicwench View Post
                      Where did you buy your cards online? I'm looking for a good place to buy cards that isn't too expensive.
                      http://www.peterpauper.com/
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• I really wish I could do this. I just do not have the money to do it at all. I'm very sorry everyone.
                        Military Spouse Support.
                        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

• FOr people looking for cards: Ive found that Dollar Tree has cute Xmas cards for $1 a box (of about 16-20 cards). Sometimes the envelope is a lil bit flimsy, but its useable.

Comment

• Becareful with some of the cards this year. Several plants have rolledin new machines that will count cards with extras on them as... Extra and return cards for postage or request postage due from the recipient. I'm currently trying to find the list of plants that will have the special post marks.

Comment

• picked up some card blanks(70-I get them in bulk) and some new rubber stamps yesterday...hope everyone likes adorable little mousies...... Squee!
                              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

• I signed up. I too am a virgin but am looking forward to having that problem solved. Usually hubby and I don't get anything for ourselves. Everything goes to the kids. Therefore getting lots of cards will make the season more fun for me.

Can't wait!

Sockpupppet

Comment

Working...
                                X