This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm...

So a while back I described a dream that made me scratch my head...

and now I think I've hammered out all the details except one....WHERE TO HOST IT!?

my gaming group would arrive at the location I've picked and only given a set of rules and told to enter the location.

Following those rules they can do one of many things...including, but not limited to spliting up, or staying together.

Hidden inside this location are objects, one per person.

The person who finds their object first without any help from anyone gets to go to the "safe room" where the formal party will be.

but randomly I'll be wandering around and taking someone away from the group, and allowing them to reappear somewhere else.

Its still in its fine tuning stages....so any advice would be welcome. There would probably be 8 or 9 people not including myself.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

That sounds very cool. I missed the original post. Sounds like youre searching for something in life and when its in your grasp, it either changes its significance or your needs change so that you now need something else entirely.? Ive had crack induced dreams, I feel your pain. Lol.

I have no advice for the game, but it sounds like an awesome thing to do. Maybe look up some local murder mystery active involvement type theatres and see what they do?

Comment

Working...
    X