This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elloooo cs.com aussies :-)

posting from *checks* sunny perth! was in sydney earlier, and fly to broome in an hour-ish. On a side note, 4am should be banned as a checkin time.... 12 day road trip back to sydney coming up, cant wait!
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

4am is not that evil of a time.

Perth's not too bad around this time of year but I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Watch out for drop bears.
      I'm busy, you're an idiot, have a nice day

At least I shall die as I have lived; completely surrounded by morons.

Comment

Don't go north of the rocks at Cable Beach, that's the nude section and it's not all hot young things! The Ice Creamery is delicious, the Willie Creek Pearl Farm tour is worth it if you like jewellery and you HAVE to go to the crocodile park.
        Edited to add: Watch out for the hoop snakes as well!
        Last edited by Mishi; 09-12-2010, 11:43 AM.
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

well i've made it to Newcastle. All those dirt roads mean i can't feel my butt any more. Yes i got warned about the nudie beach in advance. Fingal bay tomorrow then a day and a half in Sydney, flying home tuesday. Will post a quick highlights post after then, instead of using my phone to do it.
          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
          X