This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People in the road=bad idea

I'm so happy today is finally election day. Supporters are not allowed to picket signs on private property unless it is owned by them, so what do they do? Stand outside and wave at cars as they go by. I have no problem with this. What I do have a problem with is the location they chose. This group has decided to stand 10 feet behind a steep curve where one does not expect to see pedestrians. So you come around the corner and are suddenly bombarded with an attack of color and waving hands. The cops have been called on these people numerous times from what I've heard, because there is actually a sign that says: No pedestrians beyond this line, please use the path to reach the bridge. And what do they do? Stand 8 feet in front of the neon orange line. Today they were even on the road. The car in front of me had to swerve to avoid them. I expected it, so I was fine, but it's still odd to have people there. I did run over one of their signs which was placed a foot into the road. One of the guys was wearing a new cast, and I have to wonder if he himself was hit. They did have their feet in the road. Oh, and I looked up the person they're representing. She's a nobody. A parent in some local PTA with no qualifications for the position she's running for....

In other news, I drew a stupid little sketch of this, and I'm thinking of starting a blog to post the pictures and stories. They're really stupid. Little robots. They're the only thing I'm good at drawing.
Working...
X