This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehehe

So my knee has been giving me trouble lately thanks to the weather swings.....and through a member of this FINE Board they are making me a custom pillow just to help keep my knee bent and look cute at the same time!

Its gonna be a dragon...all curled up to look like its sleeping ^^

Pictures will be forth coming once it arrives!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE I can't wait!!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Quoth Sarlon View Post
    So my knee has been giving me trouble lately thanks to the weather swings.....and through a member of this FINE Board they are making me a custom pillow just to help keep my knee bent and look cute at the same time!

Its gonna be a dragon...all curled up to look like its sleeping ^^

Pictures will be forth coming once it arrives!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE I can't wait!!
    I understand... I'm in the same boat here. Stupid arthritis in my knee. *grumble*
    Heating pad and/or biofreeze works for me. And elevating it. If I can get a kitty to sleep on it and be a purring heating pad, that works too.

Hope you feel better soon! *hugs*
    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

hooray for dragons!
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
      X