This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News!

So, two days ago, my sister in law went in for her 18 week sonogram, bro and his wife are having a boy, looks like he'll be joining us in February.
    "I call murder on that!"

yay baby!
    You are going to be a ... mm... Aunt? (you've put a point into female, iirc, and not much into any other gender...)
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
      you've put a point into female, iirc, and not much into any other gender...
      You need to check my sphere grid again, then; I've put points into male, female, other, AND trans....
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Ah. So I don't recall correctly . What're you going to have the kidlet call you? Juwl? Hmmm... I'm not even sure where I stand on the whole "don't call me by my function (like Mom or Dad)...
        Anyway, whatever happens, please pass on my well-wishes for a healthy mom and baby. (And dad, but he's not having his literal guts rearranged, or being pulled out of someone. He's 'just' stuck taking care of everything else!)
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Yay baby!
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

What're you going to have the kidlet call you? Juwl?
            "Juwl" will probably work quite well. My nieces and nephew (7 and 1) doesn't call me uncle, they call me Mikkel, as does my grandchildren. My daughter called me dad when she was small, but now it's Mikkel too.

Comment

Gratz, Juwl!

I love a new baby smell.

Comment

What're you going to have the kidlet call you? Juwl?
                Nope. The parents don't know about that... bro knows, but doesn't use it, and sister in law doesn't call my furry friends by the names I call them... so...
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                X