This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever get the feeling?

That I maybe stalking you? All kidding aside, do you ever feel something big is going to happen but you don't know what? It's like the knowledge of the big event is on the tip of your tongue?

Maybe I'm just a nutcase and Mike has been spiking the beer when he comes out from under my couch to grab a few.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

I do.

There are times when such a heavy feeling settles and know to be looking out for something. It happens. Plus you have those special powers, so I can only imagine you get them more frequently.

Also, beer may have something to do with it. Lol. Keep an eye open anyways.

Comment

I get this too...that feeling of something big coming in the pit of your belly...kind of like whatever's happening is following you waiting until it happens...I'm pretty paranoid like that though.
      And there's no beer here to contribute to that...
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

... I hope it's a Good and not a Crappy, like so often happens... >_>
        (also, yeah, I get those. usually when I come home to an empty place... or think there's someone in my room and there really really isn't... bleh. I'll be crazy elsewhere.)
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Absolutely. For me it's usually accompanied by flashes of deja vu. I'll remember dreaming about doing whatever it is I'm doing long before... sometimes it gets to the point that the deja vu is coming several times a day. It happened last around the beginning of August and by the end of that month my father had had a heart attack and my mother broke her hip within two days of each other.

I'm still having the deja vu though... I asked a respected psychic in my area what it means and she told me that anyone who has any ability at all will get a sense of major life changes before they happen. Ever since I learned that, I've been paying attention to it when the deja vu hits. It's still coming now and then, as I said, as my boyfriend and I get more and more serious. Before this time, the last time it happened was when I moved my now-ex in with me from Florida and my entire life was turned upside down (in a bad way) and shaken out.

Going back to the most recent occurrence though, sometimes odd also happened at exactly midnight, as July 31 clicked over into August 1. There's an ambient energy to the city where I live that anyone who is sensitive can pick up and tune in to. When the month changed, so did the energy. It changed drastically, in fact, and hasn't changed back.
          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Yeah... I feel like that too. It usually ends up with me feeling really paranoid... I don't really have patience when it comes to stuff like that, and I just want to figure out what's going to happen and if I need to worry about it!

I don't remember my dreams most of the time... but I get snippets of dreams sometimes that I remember... and they always come true. It's never a full dream or anything, but it'll be a scene from something that hasn't happened yet in my life. Kinda freaky.

For example, every guy that I've ever dated, I'm dreamt that we were together. Usually before I met the person or knew them well. But I'd have a dream and that person was in that dream and I'd have a feeling that we were together... and then a while later he'd ask me out.

Kinda freaks me out. o_O
            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
              Absolutely. For me it's usually accompanied by flashes of deja vu. I'll remember dreaming about doing whatever it is I'm doing long before... sometimes it gets to the point that the deja vu is coming several times a day. It happened last around the beginning of August and by the end of that month my father had had a heart attack and my mother broke her hip within two days of each other.

I'm still having the deja vu though... I asked a respected psychic in my area what it means and she told me that anyone who has any ability at all will get a sense of major life changes before they happen. Ever since I learned that, I've been paying attention to it when the deja vu hits. It's still coming now and then, as I said, as my boyfriend and I get more and more serious. Before this time, the last time it happened was when I moved my now-ex in with me from Florida and my entire life was turned upside down (in a bad way) and shaken out.

Going back to the most recent occurrence though, sometimes odd also happened at exactly midnight, as July 31 clicked over into August 1. There's an ambient energy to the city where I live that anyone who is sensitive can pick up and tune in to. When the month changed, so did the energy. It changed drastically, in fact, and hasn't changed back.
              ... okay. Now I'm freaked out.
              I get 'already-seen' a lot. I get the not-quite-seeing-stuff (like... hazes?), I get all sorts of strange visual and emotional effects that I just ignore. Mostly because it seems like nothing ever pans out from it. (Like that thing I mentioned previously, with coming home and feeling like someone was in the house.) ... Well, there was that one time that I thought it was a demon-- it was, I'm sure of it... remind me to tell y'all about it later. It's dark here and I don't feel like freaking out again about it.
              ... and I'm kinda wondering what happened for "August." It seems like a person-related thing, though. Animals and nature don't do man-clocks.
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Everybody, from time to time, has flashes of low-grade ESP. Some people would call it intuition or instinct. Whenever that happens to me, I ALWAYS listen to it & act accordingly.

Comment

This happened to me just this morning. In fact, I'm still kinda tense. e.e It began with a really weird-ass dream that I cannot make sense of.

In this dream, I was at this summer camp with a bunch of other people, one of whom was my aunt who lives in Ohio. After receiving a pep-talk from the counselor (I don't remember the exact words. I never do, for some reason), we all dispersed to actually go into the camp. However, to get to the camp, you had to go up this reallyreallyreally *big* hill that I couldn't get over. So this one guy, who I strangely remember that he was called Odin, was trying to help me go around the hill. To go around it, we had to go through this building where these really mean older guys (think high school upperclassmen bullies, whereas Odin and I were freshmen) were. They tried to run us off, but Odin told them off quite nicely and we continued on through the building.

That's when I began to get that 'something is watching me' feeling. Usually, if this happens to me in a dream, it's a sign that something is in my room in the real world. Which, when I woke up from this dream, I confirmed to be the case. I could definitely feel...something stalking around. Not the good kind of something either. I was kinda scared to move the whole rest of the night, but I managed to go back to sleep for at least a little while before my alarm went off.

Even after I woke up again, that feeling remained. Something just felt...off. It doesn't help that my parents kept coming into my room for seemingly no reason either. First it was my dad, apparently thinking I overslept even though I *always* wake up at 6:05 AM on Tuesday and Thursday. Then my mom came in twice to check on me. Not sure if something was going on (my mom said there wasn't, but...) or what, but something still feels off about today.

EDIT:
                  Frig x.x; There's definitely something off about the energy in my room. Right when I got to that part of the house, I got this really strong feeling of something being there.
                  Last edited by firecat88; 09-23-2010, 01:23 PM.
                  "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I found it scary when I predicted that I'd have to drop everything else to participate in the DBT therapy.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
                      (snip)

EDIT:
                      Frig x.x; There's definitely something off about the energy in my room. Right when I got to that part of the house, I got this really strong feeling of something being there.
                      First of all, awesome dream!
                      Second of all
                      I am so glad nothing's ever stuck around in my room. It's usually only flashes, or for about an hour or so. Longest time I ever thought something was there in my room but wasn't? ... Five hours? That also usually happens to me in apartments. ... I wonder if that has anything to do with it, or if it has to do with my changing mental chemistry...
                      I wouldn't sleep or be relaxed there, if I were you. I'd decamp to the couch or study.
                      :shudder:
                      Also, Fireheart, how did you predict going into therapy?

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                        First of all, awesome dream!
                        Second of all
                        I am so glad nothing's ever stuck around in my room. It's usually only flashes, or for about an hour or so. Longest time I ever thought something was there in my room but wasn't? ... Five hours? That also usually happens to me in apartments. ... I wonder if that has anything to do with it, or if it has to do with my changing mental chemistry...
                        I wouldn't sleep or be relaxed there, if I were you. I'd decamp to the couch or study.
                        :shudder:

At this point, I've become quite used to things randomly wandering through my room. By and large, the entities that typically roam through there are fairly benign. The ones that aren't...well, they typically don't last too long in my house.

The....whatever it was from this morning, though, just felt very indifferent. That's what slightly concerns me still.
                        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                          That I maybe stalking you? All kidding aside, do you ever feel something big is going to happen but you don't know what? It's like the knowledge of the big event is on the tip of your tongue?

Maybe I'm just a nutcase and Mike has been spiking the beer when he comes out from under my couch to grab a few.
                          At least Earth isn't a planet-sized computer trying to figure out the question to Life, the Universe and Everything....
                          Cast in the name of Death, Ye not living.

Comment

I have had these type feelings before. Last time, I had the feeling I should get my family get the hell out. Mr. Mis woke me one morning to see (I'm so NOT kidding!) the ATF and SWAT team in full gear looking for our neighbor. That was all we needed to see to tell us we really needed to leave.

Since we have left, we have heard of other terrorist cells being busted in our old neighborhood and a murder happened near our old apt.

This feeling isn't as bad as the feeling I had in our old neighborhood. I have noticed the neighborhood is changing rapidly and the whole feeling is completely off. It has changed from the feeling of a peaceful neighborhood to a feeling of anger, great anger that was never here before.

The paranormal events in our home has picked up also.
                            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Happens to me all the time.

Deja-vu, also.

The mild out of body experiences seem to have stopped for now, though.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X