This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mabon all!

Today (well, it starts tonight) is the fall equinox (for the northern hemisphere - spring for the southern).

Also tonight is the full moon meaning the harvest moon is happening on the equinox (being dubbed "the harvestest moon"). This happens roughly every 19 years.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Huh. First during my life then. Maybe that's why my Muse is being a jerk (and bombarding me while I'm busy trying to pass tests)
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

The Moon was lovely last night...and there was a mini-thunder storm.....as if summer does not what to quit. That, and it's pretty warm out, and will remain so for the next few days

Hope it cools off enough so I can go for a mini-hike after work
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

No "mini" thunderstorm here, just one HUGE one.

The bottom of the map is Marathon (Florida Keys). The top is Port St Lucie. The left is the Gulf of Mexico and to the fright is Freeport, Bahamas.

Just a small storm! Looks like it'll be a good night to watch some movies until "Outsourced" comes on.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
        X