• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY FALL!!!!

To my N Hemi Friends

here's to apple, pumpkins, and trails.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Yeah, for some odd reason, we're now getting summer weather just as we hit fall,
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
      Yeah, for some odd reason, we're now getting summer weather just as we hit fall,
      Ugh, I know, and we were supposed to have a "severe thunderstorm," just a bit of rain and some thunder.
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

The trees up here are already starting to change color.
        And I'm finishing my first gallon of real apple cider.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Happy Autumn to the Europeans! Here the weather is still warmish although getting darker in the mornings and evenings, and sometimes chilly in the day.
          Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
            And I'm finishing my first gallon of real apple cider.
            I hate you.

Although we have been getting apples in the farmshare these last couple of weeks, so I'm hopeful cider will appear in the farmers market soon.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

It's ok, ArcticChicken, I still love you.
              Though, I'm going to have to get more cider for the party tomorrow!
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

Mmm.. Cider...*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Happy Autumn..even though its like 85 degrees here....

Comment

It's too bloody hot.....I wanna wear my baja and my alpaca hat. *grumps*

Comment

Yeah it's been in the 90's every freakin' day!

In Indiana.

Not Arizona, but Indiana.

I'm just absolutely cringing at what our electric bill will be this month from using the A/C so much.

We've had record highs everyday this week. Today we've officially went from moderate to "severe drought" category.

I've never seen a heat wave this long and sustained. It's supposed to end Saturday with highs in the upper 70's. Hopefully it will STAY there for good.

Comment

Yeah, we took out the AC machine like...two weekends ago? Yeah it was 93 yesterday.

Comment

YES!!!!!

It was in the freakin' 60's today!!!!!

Oh my God does it feel good as hell!!!!!!!

I even had to turn on the heater in the van this evening.

Only one 80-degree day Thursday. The rest of the day in the 70's and sunny.

Just in time for the Overcrowded Festival (my unaffectionate name for the "Fall Festival").

Comment

Right now it's 68 degrees F and raining off and on since yesterday afternoon.

We've had 90+ degrees all last week until yesterday . . . in North Carolina. Apparently our weather didn't get that memo that it was supposed to turn cooler until yesterday (damn new cover sheets.)

As far as my trees go: only ones starting to change are the Dogwoods. They're turning red and the berries are out on them. The rest of them are still green as can be.

I'm almost ready for sweater weather . . . . as soon as I can get my favorites washed up (they've been packed up since spring and need freshening up a bit.)
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                          X