This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Awesome Thread

Down or don't feel great about yourself, or just want a pick-me-up? Want to brag? Come on down and say what you think is awesome about yourself, or what others think are awesome about you.

Every day at work, I get a compliment (or more!) about my eyes.

Warning: May contain copious amounts of bragging, awesomeness, and epic. Thread is not for the unawesome, or those who enjoy being buzzkills. Awesome Thread may give feelings of happiness, laughter, and kicking ass.
    My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

I ran three miles yesterday instead of my usual two.

Also, lately I've been getting caught singing random songs in the bathroom. XD And have been told each time that I have a pretty voice. Which makes me all kindsa happy.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I am a kind person I am even kind to most SCs.
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
        [ Also, lately I've been getting caught singing random songs in the bathroom. XD And have been told each time that I have a pretty voice. Which makes me all kindsa happy.[/SIZE][/FONT]

What do you sing? Let's have a mass singalong, and all be happy!

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
          What do you sing? Let's have a mass singalong, and all be happy!

Lots of different things. Could be anything from traditional Irish folk songs to J-Rock to showtunes. So long as I know the words, I'll sing it. Lately, though, it's mostly been Tip The Van (an awesome ska band that my sister-in-law is in. She plays the trombone. )
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

oh I don't know any of those.

I do know some cheesy 80s chart hits though.

*sings out of tune*

who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!

Comment

I have been always noticed for my eyes, I had one really good friend that would go "Eyes" and stick out his hand everyday because I told him not to say I had pretty eyes.
              I'm also learning to love my shape, even if my ribcage is too long and my hips grew. At least that makes me look hourglass.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
                I am a kind person I am even kind to most SCs.
                But that's how you kill them, didn't you get the memo?
                My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

This and this need to be here.
                  What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

I can sing quite well (I'm a contralto) and can play numerous intstruments to varying degrees

I also just completed a course in cake decorating and discovered I have a talent for making sugar flowers
                    "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
                    "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
                    "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Quoth raw456 View Post
                      I can sing quite well (I'm a contralto) and can play numerous intstruments to varying degrees

I also just completed a course in cake decorating and discovered I have a talent for making sugar flowers
                      could you make me some? I love sugar flowers!
                      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Working...
                      X