This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my dress!

Wee! I got my Masquerade Dress. Wee.. only.. $71 but, I can wear it out and to work for halloween if I want (Just grab a tiara and tada, I'm a prom queen.)

Anyway.. it's just below the knee grey (It looks blue in the light sorry, that'd be the window behind me making it that color) with silver accents
    Only posting this cause a few of you said you wanted to see what dress I'd get. Um, tada?

oh that looks lovely, I bet it sparkles under artificial light.And you're right,it looks kindof blue/black, so I'm also thinking that depending whether you're standing in light or shadow on your night out, you're going to have a different shade dress on, which is also cool.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

That is a very pretty dress.
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Nice. It's perfect for a Halloween costume with all the glimmers on it.
        My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

I like it and haha, my brother picked it out.

Comment

Do we get a picture with you in it?
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Not til I get the top fixed :P

Comment

....no comment Ok..I will wait patiently.
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Pretty! Looks like shooting stars
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I found out, the pattern is called Drizzle. LOL But thanks!

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                      Not til I get the top fixed :P

Picture of you without the top?
                      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
                        Picture of you without the top?
                        That was my first thought when she said that the top was 'broken'. I like the way you think

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                          That was my first thought when she said that the top was 'broken'. I like the way you think
                          Yeah... with your "no comment" I guessed that was your thought. So I said it for you!
                          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

*facepalms* It's a gorgeous dress honey Can't wait til you get the top fixed so we can see you in it

Comment

Thanks It's just too big top wise, friends mom said she'd help me pin it to fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X