This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin beer!!

I, as I have mention, am a devout lover of all things pumpkin. The mere sight of the orange gourd make me a happy Cat.

I also love beer. So, the quest to find the best pumpkin beer continues. Right now, I am enjoying Kennebunkport....its rather good....you can actually taste pumpkin. (unlike Shipyard....or this other one I tried at the Big E.....no pumpkin taste at all)

Dogfish also puts out one I enjoy. Sadly, I usually forget if I like Smuttynose, Post Road, or Pumpking....I don't think I loved them, and I always end up buying 'em again, haha.

Mhhh....Pumpkin beer
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

I am generally not a beer person. There is only one kind of beer that I've ever truly enjoyed, a Wisconsin local brand called Spotted Cow. But I do love pumpkin, especially if it's spiced, so I may have to try pumpkin beer someday. >.>

Comment

dogfish is so expensive >:[
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I'm allergic to hops so I can't have beer... but Woodchuck has a Pumpkin Hard Cider that's a limited release - they're test marketing it and I'm lucky that I happen to live in one of the few places that they're selling it in! They're apparently only selling it in the Metro Detroit area (Oakland & Wayne counties) and 2 cities somewhere in Indiana.

It's yummy.. I hope they do a full release of it sometime.
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
          I'm allergic to hops so I can't have beer...
          how do you find the courage to get out of bed everyday?
          Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Quoth Whiskey View Post
            how do you find the courage to get out of bed everyday?
            I remember that I have a fridge full of cider and mead. And there's always liquor.
            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Pumpkin Hard Cider? That sounds wonderful.....I'll have to see if I can hunt something down.

There is also a pumpkin liqueur by Hiram Walker that is good, though drinking it straight isn't the best idea (hmm....maybe I can mix it with the maple liqueur I found in NH....hmmm)
              "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

I don't like beer, and so far, the only thing I've tried that I like is woodchuck. Otherwise, I'm a vodka / wine girl. Obviously don't mix those two.. LOL

Comment

Working...
                X