This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world of warcraft players

Anyone here play WoW? I'm on the dragonblight server both horde and alliance.. mostly horde though woot!

I'm on Winterhoof mostly right now, leveling my Tauren. But I've got a couple of Alliance characters on Lightninghoof. I've been trying to decide on whether to transfer everything to a PVE server....I'm just tired of the nonsense.
    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I'm on Quel'Dorei horde and Steamwheedle Cartel alliance.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I'm horde on Argent Dawn. I do have alliance on there too but I barely go on them, lol.

Comment

Form up the lynch mobs, folks. Alliance here. I play on Blackwater Raiders.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Alliance side on Alleria here. Currently burning through quests for The Loremaster (dear god shoot me!)
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Cenarion Circle mostly horde. I have alliance on other servers, but rarely play them. Currently finishing up my druid.

Must work on getting stuff ready for the expansion. 4 80s and a hubby's 80 to help support will do that.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Kargath and Suramar Alliance, Eitrigg and Nagrand Horde.
                "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                - H. Beam Piper

Comment

I love how every single one of us is on a different server.

Maybe we should start a CS guild on a random server?

Comment

Quoth Taboo View Post
                    I love how every single one of us is on a different server.

Maybe we should start a CS guild on a random server?
                    Isn't there one on an Oceanic server?
                    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Server: Nagrand (oceanic server)
                      Side: Horde
                      Guild Master: Isala
                      Officers: Drocknar, Kalthenis, Ascot
                      ^^ This is info i received from Sarlon last January..I would assume its still valid, though I know there have been several attempts to revive the CS guild...I dont know how active it is anymore.

Im on Norgannon, Alliance.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                        Alliance side on Alleria here. Currently burning through quests for The Loremaster (dear god shoot me!)
                        I feel your pain. I'm only a couple hundred quests short of getting Loremaster AND Seeker. Gah....
                        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                          I dont know how active it is anymore.
                          Not very, I don't think. I founded it, handed it over to her since she was playing much more actively, TBH I rarely make it there anymore for 4 reasons.

1. Kargath
                          2. Eitrigg
                          2. Suramar
                          4. Poor Gnarka is undergeared enough to still make it tough even with the Dungeon Finder, so I play when I've had enough time to thoroughly forget the last ass kicking by a trash mob.

(Mostly waiting for the pre Cata patch, I think it'll get much better then.)
                          "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                          - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Hm. Well, if anyone else is still playing a character in that guild, I'd be happy to roll over there, or just RealID friend people who want to chat.

Comment

Working...
                            X