Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you've got people here that understand. Obviously. We put Pablo to sleep over a year and a half ago (!) and it still makes me cry if I think too much about it.

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

*oodles of hugs*
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I have had to do this many times (we're the crazy cat ladies here). It never gets easier. You do the best you can to care for them, but some things are not in your control. Always remember the love he gave you--animals don't judge you like people do--and the wonder of having this beautiful creature in your life. He has no pain now, nothing will ever hurt him now. Hold him close to you in memory, remember him with love.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

*many hugs*

I put my beautiful Rookie to sleep in March. It was harder than I expected. I still miss her every day.

I'm here if you want/need to talk.
          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

As a person that loves and keeps the company of animals in all shapes and sizes, I know it's hard to lose a friend of any type. I still grieve over my pekingese that we had put down last spring. She was my love I hold faith that I'll meet my loved ones again, all of them <3
            Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss.
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
              X