This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh joy for sickness...

So... guess who hasn't been feeling great for the past few days but figured that it was just sinuses?

And guess who didn't tell certain people that she didn't feel well because she didn't want to worry them?

And who decided to go into Urgent Care this morning because things had gotten worse and her lungs felt like they were burning, and she was started to cough a lot?

And guess who is now on antibiotics for Bronchitis?

If you guessed me, you're correct!

The good news is that I will be non-contagious in roughly 48-72 hours. And I work from home tomorrow & Monday. Today I will be sleeping.

So I should be non-contagious and hopefully feeling better before Wednesday, which means that I'll still get to go visit my Mytical on Wednesday.
    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Awww, sorry you're sick!
    *puts on HazMat gear and offers warm cup of cider*
    will this help?

Good to hear that you'll still be able to visit Mytical.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
      Awww, sorry you're sick!
      *puts on HazMat gear and offers warm cup of cider*
      will this help?

Good to hear that you'll still be able to visit Mytical.
      Thank you... it would. I'll drink it right after I go gargle salt water... ickies.

And yeah, I'm happy that I should be able to visit Mytical too... I would be like "dashboard confessional" level of emo if I didn't get to see him this week.
      "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Now we just have to figure out how just by internet flirting I have given her Bronchitis?
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

She has bronchitis because she talks too much online
          Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Hmmmm the Aussie once gave me a cold over the net...

Comment

Bardic, WTF!!!

You gave me bronchitis! Thats what I get for taking to you in chat. I was wondering where it came from.

Lol.

But for cereal, I got outta work this AM and had to do directly to the doctors. Couldnt breathe, such a minor inconvenience. Im now taking Levaquin for bronchitis and he also gave me an albuterol inhaler b/c i sounded like pure essence of shit when I got there.

Hope you feel better.

*offers sick back rub*

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                Bardic, WTF!!!

You gave me bronchitis! Thats what I get for taking to you in chat. I was wondering where it came from.

Lol.

But for cereal, I got outta work this AM and had to do directly to the doctors. Couldnt breathe, such a minor inconvenience. Im now taking Levaquin for bronchitis and he also gave me an albuterol inhaler b/c i sounded like pure essence of shit when I got there.

Hope you feel better.

*offers sick back rub*
                LOL... No, no no... I got it from Mytical via chatting, so you might have gotten it from him too. Let's blame poor Mytical for making me sick, k? :P

Thanks for the backrub... I could use it.

The doctor put me on Biaxin (antibiotic), Mucinex (to cough up the crap in my lungs "productively") and gave me an albuterol inhaler also.... they also gave me a breathing treatment using a nebulizer 'cause my lungs apparently sounded bad.

I'm still really really thankful that I somehow developed enough common sense to go into Urgent Care today... I wouldn't be able to see my regular doctor until Wednesday unless I took sick time (and I'm almost out for the year) and this works out best because I had today off of work, I work 7 hours from home tomorrow (and it'll be slow) and Monday I work all day from home too... 12 hours, but I should be feeling hopefully better by then. Tuesday is the first day I have to actually go into the office, and I won't be contagious at that point.

Comment

Quoth Bardicwench
                  LOL... No, no no... I got it from Mytical via chatting, so you might have gotten it from him too. Let's blame poor Mytical for making me sick, k? :P
                  Mytical..I dont know you well, but im kickin your ass when I get the chance.

But yeah....I feel so much better with the inhaler. My daughter has a nebulizer if I really need a treatment, but its been good. Im congested though too with the damn allergies so its kinda miserable at the moment. Hot soup is on the way. I dont work til Tuesday so I have some recovery time. Yayyyyyyy.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                    Mytical..I dont know you well, but im kickin your ass when I get the chance.

But yeah....I feel so much better with the inhaler. My daughter has a nebulizer if I really need a treatment, but its been good. Im congested though too with the damn allergies so its kinda miserable at the moment. Hot soup is on the way. I dont work til Tuesday so I have some recovery time. Yayyyyyyy.
                    No kicking my bf's ass please. :P

It's funny... I haven't been congested, so this came out of the blue for me. Inhaler good. Hot applesauce good too.

I hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
                      Hot applesauce good too.
                      Tell me more.

Never heard of such a thing.

And i wont kick your Bf's ass, but only b/c u said so. Grrrrrrr.. LOL.

Comment

Take applesauce (homemade chunky is best)

Add cinnamon & clove

Put in pan on stove

Heat

Nom.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                          Take applesauce (homemade chunky is best)

Add cinnamon & clove

Put in pan on stove

Heat

Nom.

Microwave even works. If you're sick and don't have energy to cook, use cinnamon applesauce & stick in a bowl. Microwave. Eat. Yummm.

Comment

Right. Microwave.

I always forget about that. Cause I only really use it for popcorn and the occasional "fuck i'm tired i'm having a frozen dinner" thing.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                              Right. Microwave.

I always forget about that. Cause I only really use it for popcorn and the occasional "fuck i'm tired i'm having a frozen dinner" thing.
                              Microwave it easy. And paper bowls. Not in mood to clean right now.

Need to feel better soon...

Comment

Working...
                              X