Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah... and I should be specific. I'm still technically single. BF is not really BF. Yet.
    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
      Oh yeah... and I should be specific. I'm still technically single. BF is not really BF. Yet.
      You may have to end up staring the concept into his head. I mean, if there's no beating allowed, how else are you going to get through all that emotional cotton batting? Laser eyes!

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
        You may have to end up staring the concept into his head. I mean, if there's no beating allowed, how else are you going to get through all that emotional cotton batting? Laser eyes!

LOL.... he's actually all for me being not-single... I'm the hold-out. I told him that I'm going to be single until he kisses me.
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

You are a very smart woman.

Go with that. Definitely. I approve.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
            You are a very smart woman.

Go with that. Definitely. I approve.
            Glad you approve. ^_^

Comment

Glad you approve. ^_^

Most importantly, HAVE FUN.

(and get better. No more hacking up of lungs!)

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

Most importantly, HAVE FUN.

(and get better. No more hacking up of lungs!)

Fun will be bad. Mytical is a sweetie, great to talk to, love his sense of humor, and cute... And I look forward to seeing if I can make him blush.

Comment

We demand photographic evidence if you do.

Just sayin'

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
                    We demand photographic evidence if you do.

Just sayin'
                    Just fair warning that Mytical & I will probably be disgustingly cute on here. :P

Comment

Just fair warning that Mytical & I will probably be disgustingly cute on here. :P
                      We expect it.

Though we reserve the right to make comments and tease the living hell out of both of you.

All in love, of course.

Comment

I have a camera, it can take 1002 pictures before being full..and I am not afraid to use it. .
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                          I have a camera, it can take 1002 pictures before being full..and I am not afraid to use it. .
                          But the pictures are to be of YOU blushing, so I'm going to have to steal your camera to use it.

Or just use my phone.

^_^

Comment

Ha! It will be ridiculously easy to get me to blush face to face. Lol something as simple as a pat on the backside or a kiss on the cheek in public could accomplish this. Remember..I am shy and somewhat socially awkward.
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                              Ha! It will be ridiculously easy to get me to blush face to face. Lol something as simple as a pat on the backside or a kiss on the cheek in public could accomplish this. Remember..I am shy and somewhat socially awkward.
                              Ohhh..... I'm going to have fun!

(reminder to self... no breaking my Mytical)

Comment

Working...
                              X