This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, today should be fun (blarg)

Riley goes in for his endoscopy and biopsy (poor kitty could not eat last night or this morn)

And the car goes in for a timing belt. I was gonna just walk back from Hyundai (its onlt 1 mile) but it's cold and I feel a bit sick.....need to stay healthy for next week (New Hampshire!!)

Very happy to be working from home
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Awwwww...it's going to be a long day for you then, isn't it?
    Poor kitty, I hope he feels better.
    Poor car, I hope it gets fixed.
    You want some tea or coffee? I have lots.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Aww thanks Mhhh coffee.

Just got the call from Hyundai.....needs a lot more work than the TB.....I hate cars.

No word on the cat.....I think he'll come out better than the car (as it should be)
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Cats tend to do better than cars.
        I agree, cars kind of suck.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Riley is doing fine, but pulling an over night at the vet (which I admit, has me a bit worried....last over night turned in to a week long saga...Riley does not do well away from home)

No idea on the car...if the car is dead, I may be working from home again...argh.

Comment

Cat came out better and cheaper than the car!!

Day after the car came home, the Check Engine light comes on and the car feels like its skipping or bucking. And no time to take it back to the shop. I hate cars,

Riley came home last night, and he REEKS of vet, lol. Morgan hissed and growled at him. The tech mentioned he'd be lazy....yeah, not so much. Super cuddly, though. And they trimmed his nails...they are nothing now, haha. I love cats.

Of course, I leave on Sunday for a week in New Hampshire...Riley is going to think I am the worst cat-mommy.

Comment

Aww I'm sure Riley thinks you are an amazing cat-mommy. He's probably extra cuddly because he knows your leaving and is saying he'll miss you.

Happy he's better!

Also I agree with the car hating. My 2002 Kia Rio's name is= Zombie Kia 2.0: Cursed Edition The thing has always had problems since we bought it in 2006, but then it was in too huge accidents. First one made it Zombie Kia, because it was DEAD and we brought it back to life. Then once we got it out of the shop, my brother hit a deer. It has never really been the same.

Anyway, I hope your get your car taken care of at some point. And I am once again happy Riley is okay. YAY KITTY!
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
              X