This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got to fly a plane today!

I had my 2nd flight today thanks to a fellow chapter member in the EAA and he let me fly the plane!

It was so scary but awesome at the same time. I'm still totally excited and it's been a few hours since I did it.

I spent the day helping little kids get to have their first flight and the man running the Young Eagles rally decided I should get to go up for a while too, I'm so happy I finally got the guts to join up.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Woo-hoo =) fantastic =)

Any new pictures?
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Cool beans...pictures.

Comment

Ok here is the picture, excuse the icky blue mark I had to remove the N number on the rear of the plane.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Squeaksmyalias; 10-10-2010, 01:21 AM. Reason: adding picture!
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Looks like a standard Piper model - a good one to start off in.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
            Looks like a standard Piper model - a good one to start off in.
            Yep, it's my favorite. Mostly due to it being the plane I had my first and second flight in. It's a good plane anyway, but that makes it special.

Comment

awesome... flying really is magical!
              hope you get more airtime, Squeaks!
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Nice Hope you get lots more flights~
                EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I hope so, the pilot took my phone number so he could give me a call if he was looking for a flying buddy. That would be awesome, I also gave him pictures of the first flight he took me on, he was really thrilled with them. Actually more then I was expecting. I'm really glad he liked them.

Comment

Hopefully you can start lessons soon ...

Comment

I don't know about lessons...it's still to much eek! I don't want to die! why are you saying I should take over!?

Comment

Working...
                      X