This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with this picture?

A friend of mine who drives a local transport company took this picture today.
    Attached Files
    "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

i guess the truck doesnt know what the BIG GATE is for

Comment

wtf...that's scary ><
      I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

DO NOT WANT. D:

(I keep a BIG distance between me and the gates. Some years ago my dad told me a story about seeing a train go by with a loose chain/bar/somethingie swinging wildly from it. Anything within reach would've been clobbered if that loose bit had hit it. Plus I'm just paranoid that one of the cars will break loose and plow into the side and I don't wanna be anywhere near it. )
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

My dad was actually hit by a train once. It was dark and rainy and the lights/gate weren't working. So he got hit and then dragged for a ways down the track. He kept eating his White Castle burger while this happened. And thankfully, he was ok. Actually, NOT wearing his seatbelt saved his life--they said if he had been, he would have been cut in half. Although obviously that was an exception rather than the rule...
          "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
          "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
          Amayis is my wifey

Comment

OMG!!! That is one lucky driver.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
            X