This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
    Speaking of Princess... how is she doing?
    As far as I know, fine. She isn't exactly keeping me on speed dial these days. Meh.

Quoth Whiskey View Post
    if i sleep with you i want a better bike than that other one
    Seems fair enough.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

So, if i sleep with Whiskey..and shes sleeping with you....Can I get a bike too? B/c its like we're getting it on also, right?

Comment

I think it's totally wrong of all of you to try to get Jester to buy you things just because he's nice enough to do a favour for his niece. For Shame.

Jester, I just want you to know i would never ask you to give me a gift. But if you'd be willing to co-sign my car loan....
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

My niece already thinks I'm awesome, I got her almost $100 worth of stuff for her birthday last Saturday, I got her all 3 Tinker Bell movies, a (slightly used) GBA, and to go with that a (slightly used) Winnie the Pooh game, all wrapped up in Tinker Bell wraping paper.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
            So, if i sleep with Whiskey..and shes sleeping with you....Can I get a bike too? B/c its like we're getting it on also, right?
            No. No it's not.

Now, if you and Whiskey BOTH sleep with me, you can both have bikes.

If we do it as a threesome, the bikes would just get that much better.

And I don't want to hear anyone telling me I'm a perverted lech. I AM, but I didn't start this whole thing, damn it!

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
            But if you'd be willing to co-sign my car loan....

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
            My niece already thinks I'm awesome, I got her almost $100 worth of stuff for her birthday last Saturday, I got her all 3 Tinker Bell movies, a (slightly used) GBA, and to go with that a (slightly used) Winnie the Pooh game, all wrapped up in Tinker Bell wraping paper.
            My niece already thought I was awesome before this. I just got cooler in her eyes. But since she's 17, I don't think Tinker Bell or Winnie the Pooh would be at the top of her birthday wish list. Just a guess, ya know.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              No. No it's not.

Now, if you and Whiskey BOTH sleep with me, you can both have bikes.

If we do it as a threesome, the bikes would just get that much better.

And I don't want to hear anyone telling me I'm a perverted lech. I AM, but I didn't start this whole thing, damn it!
              Well..I AM moving to Florida next summer ...and a bike would be nice...

Comment

I have to agree, you are a very cool uncle. My oldest is a sophomore this year, so maybe I can get one of my brothers to ante up for that. Of course the oldest already pays them (very well, too, I might add) for their report cards.

Although, I do feel the need to point out that you may be the coolest uncle ever, but I think I'm pretty close to the coolest aunt ever. I have two nieces, well, a niece and a great-niece, both of whom are named after me. And no, one is not the other's daughter. I must be doing something right.

Comment

Sorry Jester I should have been clearer about Lauren's age, she just turned 2.
                  ......../\
                  ....../__\
                  ..../\...../\
                  ../__\../__\

Comment

Jester,
                    I have to say you are pretty awesome, you remind me a lot of my favorite uncle.... unfortunately I haven't seen him in over a year... is it selfish that I want my Uncle Jaxx to come home? I used to talk to him a lot, about everything, an oh yeah, today is his birthday - he's 50.
                    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      But since she's 17, I don't think Tinker Bell or Winnie the Pooh would be at the top of her birthday wish list. Just a guess, ya know.
                      You never know...I am 31 and still enjoy getting Winnie the Pooh stuff.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                        I just turned 39, and I collect Eeyore things.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
                          My oldest is a sophomore this year, so maybe I can get one of my brothers to ante up for that.
                          I can honestly say that if her mother had ASKED me for this, I probably would have said no. It was a spur of the moment impulsive thing I thought of on my own. But I hate being pressured into something like this. (My Lil Sis's tv is on the fritz, and I mentioned how awesome my new (small) flat screen is, and of course she pointed out her impending birthday this month.....)

Quoth sportsmom View Post
                          Although, I do feel the need to point out that you may be the coolest uncle ever, but I think I'm pretty close to the coolest aunt ever.
                          I have no problem with that, since I am not, never have been, and have no intentions of ever BEING an aunt.

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                          Sorry Jester I should have been clearer about Lauren's age, she just turned 2.
                          I gathered that, I just couldn't resist the joke!

Quoth Becks View Post
                          Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                          I just turned 39, and I collect Eeyore things.
                          Point taken.

But I should explain that Dragon is not really a girly girl, and was basically reading Edgar Allen Poe when she was SIX. No, Winnie and Tink never really interested her. (Her mother, however, is obsessed with Tinkerbell....when they lived in Florida, mom's vanity license plate had something to do with that!)

Still A Customer."

Comment

I collect stuffed penguins. And stealthily Barbies.

That reminds me of how when I was in fourth grade, I read The Grapes of Wrath and then re-enacted the plot with my Barbies.
                            "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                            "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                            Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                              But I should explain that Dragon is not really a girly girl, and was basically reading Edgar Allen Poe when she was SIX. No, Winnie and Tink never really interested her.
                              I, too, was a fan of Poe at a very early age. And Sherlock Holmes.

... and Tink's a jealous would-be murderess.... >_>

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I don't know Jester. That's pretty awesome and I'd say you're a damned cool uncle. But my uncle buys me swords and taught me to use them, along with getting me my Robert Jordan fix. That's some pretty stiff competition right there.
                                Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X