Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I saw my (unborn) child in a dream last night...incredible!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw my (unborn) child in a dream last night...incredible!

I don't usually post on this part of the board, but I had a dream last night I just had to share with you. My wife is not pregnant and although we are not taking measures to prevent pregnancy, she does have a couple of physical issues that will make it difficult for us to conceive. Nevertheless, we aren't giving up hope.

We already have a name picked out for out future daughter: Sophia

Well last night I had a wonderful dream in which I saw her.

She was a baby, lying on the bed in our house here. I was able to hold her and touch her. I had never been so happy in all of my life. I'm not sure I've ever felt anything like that before. She looked happy and contented too. I was with her for at least a few hours in the dream and I do not remember her fussing much at all.

I was a bit taken aback when I woke up because for awhile there it felt so real. I know I may have to wait awhile before I experience the real thing, but the dream was a nice preview of what is (hopefully) to come in the next few years.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

When I was pregnant, my husband dreamed we had a little boy with curly hair. It was very early in the pregnancy, so we didn't know the gender. Turned out, we have a little boy with curly hair! So maybe you're onto something.

I, however, dreamed I gave birth to a calico cat. Thank God I don't dream prophetically...
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

How nice!

I also had a similar dream while pregnant where i saw my child and then after he was born, he looked the same. Fah-reaky.

I hope you guys get pregnant soon.

Comment

My husband and I were in the same boat as you are now. It was highly unlikely we would get pregnant. We wanted a child, but it didn't look like it would be in the cards for us.

Then I got pregnant and gave birth at the age of 42. Don't let what you don't have consume you, but don't give up on the dream, either!

I wish the best for your family!

Comment

With any luck that is a sign of things to come!

I once had a dream where I was having an argument with a small child who claimed I wasn't married, so I showed them my ring....wait a second, the kid's right. I'm NOT married, where the hell did this wedding ring come from?! That realization woke me up.

(At the time of this post, I am not married and have no kids).
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
          X