This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh...its real!

So, i posted I was heavily thinking of moving to Florida..

Well, fudge me. I think its coming true!

I have a real estate agent coming next week to look at my house and Im in touch with one in Florida b/c i found the perfect house. My in laws are going to see it this week.

Im freaking out! Its actually REAL! Im leaving PA. OH my GOD..

whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatd oidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidow hatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdo idowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowh atdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoi dowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatd oidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidow hatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdo idowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowh atdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoi dowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowha tdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoid owhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoido

First, breathe!

Second, I would start making lists. questions for people, quotes to get for moving costs everything.

And finally

BREATHE! You will be fine. *hugs*
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

*snuggles tight*

Comment

Good luck! *snuggles*
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

I'm jealous. I really wish I would take the next step to move away.

But I don't think I could leave my loved ones.

Comment

Well mal, here's how it is.

I've been in PA since I was 5. ALL oft family on my moms side (which is ginormic) is also here. I have 2 kids who have close cousins who are similar in age. And well, I have every reason in the world to stay . I realize tho, if I stay.. I'll NEVER leave and I do mean never. I gotta ho and it's gotta be now.

I'll admit...im freaking out big time. This is the only life I've ever known. But it's time. And the more I think about how much I'll miss my family, the more I'm convinced Im making the right move.

Also.. U should be impressed. I typed all that from an iPod. Lol

Comment

I just said I "gotta ho" in my last post...lmao. Damn iPod.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                I just said I "gotta ho" in my last post...lmao. Damn iPod.
                I was about to say "I'm not there, so how does she have a ho?"

Congrats on the moving hun. What part of FL were you thinking of moving to?
                "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Moving to Kissimmee.....

In-laws are going to check out the house I found tomorrow @ noon *CROSS YER FINGERS EVERYONE* Theyre going to video tape the tour and then send it to me

I LOVE this house (through pictures, anyways) but I have to figure out if we can begin the buying process via "short sale" (which takes about 9 months to close since its a pre foreclosure sale) before we sell our own home in PA.

Comment

Working...
                  X