X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miners

They are on their way up
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

I saw the footage of the first guy getting pulled out. Glad they're finally able to get those guys outta there! I think the whole world is pulling for them.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I watched them pull the 14th miner out while eating breakfast....it was so sweet and happy and lovely. I just wish the CNN people would shut the hell up and just show the footage instead of barraging expert after expert on how these guys are all gonna have PTSD. Can't we just enjoy the happy news?
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

They're not going to have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder because they're trained to be underground for long stretches of time. They'll be fine. The best thing CNN can do is now that they're out is to leave them alone.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11518015

Yonni Barrios, whose wife only found out about his mistress when they both attended a vigil for him
          Bwahahahahahahaha!

Bet that's going to cause some trauma...

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11518015

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Bet that's going to cause some trauma...

Rapscallion
            I read and article here this morning that him and the wife are actually seperated and he has been with the other woman for a while. He wanted the wife there too, but she declined citing the "its her or me" ultimatum, he chose the other woman.

I have to admit I got a little chocked up when they bought the first guy up. Very emotional for all concerned and really happy that this had a happy ending. Brought back memories of the Beconsfield mine collapse here in Oz a few years back. 1 died in the collapse and the other 2 were trapped for about 3 weeks in a very small safety cage. It amazes me how resiliant the human spirit can be.
            "When did you get a gold plated toilet?"
            "We don't have a gold plated toilet"
            "Oh dear, I think I just peed in your Tuba"

-Jasper Fforde

Comment

Working...
            X