This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Must Die!

Just got off the phone with my (current) favorite teenage niece, and found out something rather disturbing. To wit, shortly after she arrived at where she is living now, she was, in essence, molested. Some douchebag in his 40's or 50's got her high (or something) and took physical advantage of her. She seems to be dealing with it alright (and this was some time ago), but I can't help the urge to fly out there, track the fucker down, and beat him within an inch of his life.

Fuck that.

Beat him within an inch of his life....and then finish the job.

GOD, guys like this piss me off so much. And when it's my fucking niece, I see pure blood red. I don't give two shits that we are not biologically related, she is my fucking niece, as evidence by the fact that I am her favorite uncle, blah blah blah, etc., etc., etc.

Dude is lucky she really doesn't remember who or where he is, because I would love nothing more than a hunting party and a good old fashioned desert drag.

The next guy that touches her without her permission loses limbs.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Quoth Jester
    The next guy to touch her without permission loses limbs.
    Preferably his head...and I don't mean the one below his belt. For your convenience I know a whole lotta cornfield where 'fertilizer' can be dumped and still leave you with a comfortable alibi...Just sayin...

My sympathies to your niece and you, Jester. A person important to you doesn't have to be biological blood for them to be family.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Well since it would go into fratching I won't say what I think about that here (though I can provide the link to what I posted on fratching). All I will say is I can not, do not, and would not blame you. Please send your niece our support and well wishes.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
        All I will say is I can not, do not, and would not blame you. Please send your niece our support and well wishes.
        ..................................qft
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

What everyone else said.

Also, I know several men, boyfriend included, who would be happy to go for this guy armed with medieval swords, axes, daggers and spears....
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

*mumbles something about dull grapefruit spoons* ahem...

Just make sure she knows if she ever needs to talk to call you, day or night. I hope and prey the memories never become too clear, but you never know when they might.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

And if she needs it, there are a lot of free support hotlines for instances like this. Trust me. They help. A lot.

I'm echoing everyone here, Jester, and sending well wishes and positive energy to your niece.

Comment

Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
                For your convenience I know a whole lotta cornfield where 'fertilizer' can be dumped and still leave you with a comfortable alibi...Just sayin...
                As I often say, I have a lot of friends with boats and a whole ocean to work with. Also, back home in Arizona, I have a whole desert to work with.

You know what comes out of the desert unscathed? Wind, that's what. And that's all.

Quoth Mytical View Post
                Just make sure she knows if she ever needs to talk to call you, day or night.
                She knows.

And she seems to be dealing with this pretty well. And it doesn't seem to be a facade or anything, either. She really seems to be doing really well in general, and about this specifically.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Lye is your friend. God I hate men like this and I'm sorry your niece had to go through this. May that man suffer every possible torture in the world, chinese, arabian, etc.

Comment

Killing the guy is no solution. You can't suffer when you're dead.
                    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Ah, but you CAN suffer on your WAY to death.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        So very, VERY true.
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          Seconded. I'd make him suffer for a very long time. Take him to the middle of the desert where no one could hear him scream.

Comment

alrighty folks, I realize that most of these suggestions are tongue-in-cheek, but we DO have a rule about not advocating violence or illegal acts, and a couple of the posts here are uncomfortably close to the line.
                            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, Dave, my comments are completely academic, as not only am I in a different state from the skeezer in question, I don't even know who he is or what his name is, nor does my niece. This doesn't dilute my anger or what I want to do, mind you....but all this talk is theoretical, as nothing can come of it.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X