This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I'll never understand, and I don't really want to know

My sense of humor can be quite morbid and sadistic at times. I always like stories about Darwin Award winners. They somehow make my mental issues seem normal and boring. I'm watching 1,000 Ways to Die on Spike right now.

There was a segment on a man who decided to join a group of furries in the desert. I don't know all of the gory details since I'm only halfway paying attention to the TV as I surf the board. I've never understood some of the kinky fetishes we all hear about from time to time, and the furry fetish is one of those. The only reason I'm aware it exists is because it was discussed on a CSI episode.

So, after this man's advances were rejected by a few of the furries in the group, the man stumbles on a real bear. He starts trying to make his moves on it, and it attacks him and drags him off. That's all I know about this story.

These kind of stories just boggle my mind wondering how people could be stupid enough to get themselves into such bizarre situations. On the one hand I don't really want to know what's going through these people's minds. On the other hand, what.... why..... how.....?
    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

That particular furry was just insane... fine, he's into bestiality, but not all furries are.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
      I've never understood some of the kinky fetishes we all hear about from time to time, and the furry fetish is one of those.
      It's not a fetish, it's a fandom. Think Trekkies, but with furry animals instead of Klingons. That CSI episode is a good source of mockery in the furry community. Although, a good half of the people you see walking around the FAP PAFCon are actual so-Cal furs.

It's probably things like it and the idiot who did the show for MTV that cause the weird fetish types to gravitate to the furry fandom, because according to the media, we're all a bunch of zoophile freaks.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

No, not insane. No, not into bestiality. Not even a furry. (I've seen this episode twice . . .)

Drunk, and happens on a furry orgy out in the desert. Wants to join in, but the furries don't want some drunk 'normal' horning in (hee) on their fun.

Up wanders the bear. Our drunk is NOT aware that this is the real thing; he assumes this is another furry, not yet hooked up. So he puts the moves on 'her'. And gets mauled.

The thing you have to remember about "1,000 Ways to Die" is that it's about as real as pro wrestling. Despite the disclaimer, and all the 'experts' they show, most of these are urban legends, and the rest are exaggerations around a VERY small core of truth. Entertainment, and of its kind pretty good entertainment, but NOT real.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
          The thing you have to remember about "1,000 Ways to Die" is that it's about as real as pro wrestling. Despite the disclaimer, and all the 'experts' they show, most of these are urban legends, and the rest are exaggerations around a VERY small core of truth. Entertainment, and of its kind pretty good entertainment, but NOT real.
          I have recognized a couple that were real, but heavily "Spikified" to fit the network. Particularly, the giant hairball that ended up killing the girl. If I remember right, the real girl was still in highschool, and wasn't a nudist sex kitten.

I'm there on the morbid sense of humor though. I particularly laugh at the Things I Learned From my Patients Thread (DANGER: Very long and addicting) over at the student doctor's network. Please be warned, that thread can be fairly graphic, and will upset people not used to medical profession humor/stress relief.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Working...
          X