X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh yeah!

Bad: Having a FSCKING@##!%#$^ migraine.

Good: Being so hopped up on migraine pills that you don't feel the pain. I am flyyyyyin right now in happy mellowland. @_@ (Disclaimer: Do not try this at home kids. I am a trained unprofessional and know just what my tolerance levels are.)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled insanity.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

awesome...I love my migraine pills too ...they make me feel gooooood.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

The magic pills make everything better. I think the best part is not the flying~~~, but the fact that your pain is gone. It's like...Christmas and Halloween mashed together.
      My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

:: pouts ::

I want magic flying migraine pills!!!
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

I left my migraine meds at home today... wasn't a good day.
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

I never got migraine meds. I is kinda sad now..
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Spoke too soon. Fuckin pain was with me all day today...and today was my day off and all I could do was lie in bed. (Goddamn migraines kick me down and usually take about 2 - 3 days to go away, even when I eat pills like candy.)

On top of that, I learned some very disturbing news tonight. Apparently we have a serial arsonist/s running around the area down here. Whoever it is has hit three places, the most recent being the night before my birthday (which was last week). No one's thankfully been hurt, but two sites are a total loss (an empty residental home and a business) and the third (a local post office! Federal crime ahoy mateys) is still rebuilding. From the sounds of it, it's possible the shitbag/s is/are coming in off a boat to do it, because all three sites were waterway-accessible and it's been happening during the late hours of the night (around 1 - 2 am).

I hope the cops bust the arsonist/s soon before anyone else loses property/gets hurt. This really creeps me out bigtime.
              ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I'm mad because I can't (legally) take my original migraine pills. They're a barbiturate that shows up on a Department of Transportation drug screen, so if I took one and suddenly get pinged for a random drug test, I could get in serious trouble. All because they make some people sleepy. Never mind that they don't make me sleepy. :/

Comment

Nothing works for me-- only naps. Granted, mine are all triggered by something, so avoidance works. (Sharp cheddar and very strong red wines.) I also have never had occasion to down the Good Stuff ^tm while under the curse of a migraine.
                  EDIT: O_O
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

So, what are these magic flying migraine pills??
                    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

I go crazy for Excedrin myself, but I'm sure some others got the good stuff. Then again, you have to have a really good reason to need something that effective. I'm glad mine aren't that bad.
                      My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

Working...
                      X