X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on there as armydeone. Can't wait!
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

*looks at Nurian's photo on NaNo* *squees* I think I've seen that before on an old thread here...you're adorable! :P

I've almost got my outline/summary done for this year. Then I'll write up a teaser synopsis for my profile. And if anyone wants to read a spoilerific and very rough and brainstormy summary, I'll send it to you!

(Wow, I made up a lot of words in that last sentence...)

Comment

You know I'd love to read it! ^_^
        "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
        -Red

Comment

A tragedy...as posted in the blanket fort and in Tech Help, I'm having laptop issues. That's right. 5 days before NaNo.

Luckily my mother-in-law has loaned me her netbook. And I may or may not have stumbled upon a solution to my laptop problem. Just have to see if I'm fixing it or breaking it further...

Comment

It begins. *flails*

At least I fixed the laptop! And I'm almost 300 words in so far!

Comment

I'm on Nano. Knightsnymph is me

I'm already ahead of the bF (That word war widget.. I'm using it on him :P He's mad)

Comment

I'm going to bed with 350 under my belt for today. We have a kickoff party this afternoon and will be having a write-in, so I hope to finish it out then.

And yay, I finally wrote a summary on my Novel Info page!

Comment

I'm trying.

I keep signing up, then not really doing it. I signed up when I was studying in the evenings, and I signed up when I was in the middle of a breakdown. This year there's no reason I can't write so I'm hopeful.

I don't really care about the 50000 words - just hoping I get motivated to write some words I wouldn't otherwise have written.

To pile on the pressure I'm adding my word count everywhere I can - as you can't put pictures in signatures here I changed my avatar. If I write nothing I want to be seriously ashamed.

Can't start until I get home from work tonight.

But I'm definitely ready to get stuck in.

I'm Victoria J there too, and I'll look out for all of you. Anyone wanting or offering serious peer pressure to write - get in touch with me.

Victoria J

Comment

Get ready....get set....WRITE!

Comment

I've started!

Spotted Victoria's new Avatar (totally going to put my own up ) and thought, "Oh, crap, it's November already!"

I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do until I was walking back to my desk from clocking out for lunch, and now I'm on it. A totally new story that I've never even had flit through my mind, that I can recall.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Ugh, they really need to fix their servers on the website. They're so overloaded right now I can't even check to make sure there's no last-minute changes to the kickoff festivities, or check and see how my buddies are doing! D:

Comment

Well, it's day one. That'll bring anybody's servers to their knees.

Now that it's the evening of day one, things have settled down a bit.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I decided, screw it. I don't have to write just one story, but I am damn well going to write the 50,000 words. Mainly because when I went to work on the novel I was going to write I couldn't begin to start, but I could write some of another story that popped into my head, but I know I don't have all of a novel in that one.

I can't remember if I mentioned my NaNo name, and I'm too lazy to go back and check, so I'm GaarDNous.
                            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I have officially fallen in love with Write or Die. That is all.

Comment

So.....2nd day and I've got 1,000 words. Hope to have more soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X