This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume Suggestions

I have decided that this year I am going as a Gaming Goddess. I'm making a "greek" drapy dress thingy, I'm hanging my dice bag (Crown Royale, of course) from my belt, I'm attaching a broken Xbox controller to a staff, and I'm digging out an odds table from one of the rediculously complex Avalon hill games my cousin has. I might draw a triforce on my hand, and I am going to demand sacrifices of Doritos and 'Dew.

Is there anything I'm forgetting?
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Photos?

That much build up to the costume, you must provide imagery for it too.

Lets see, you have video games covered with the controller, the dice and table cover table-top rpg gaming. Maybe get fancy with some chess pieces and crafty materials to make a crown too? Then you'll have traditional board games covered as well.
    Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
    Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Or even add a pack of playing cards in your pouch. Get a silver marker/felt tip pen and colour the edges of the cards so they become "razor-edged playing cards"
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

One thing you're missing: devout followers.

Can I be the first to join your religion?

Comment

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
          Can I be the first to join your religion?
          Anyone can join as long as they make the proper sacrifices.

Comment

*lays out offerings of Cool Ranch Doritos and Mountain Dew Code Red*

Is that sufficient?

Comment

Add the snacks and Mountain Dew bottle to your costume. You can't be a gaming goddess without a Mountain Dew bottle either in your hand as a prop, or hanging from your 'stume.

This sounds aweseome, btw.

Comment

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
                *lays out offerings of Cool Ranch Doritos and Mountain Dew Code Red*

Is that sufficient?
                You correctly guessed my favorite flavors, you are welcome in my flock.

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                This sounds aweseome, btw.
                Thank you! This is the first original costume idea I've had, I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

I did something similar one year, only I was "Eighties MTV". Threw all the cliches in there. My friends had fun identifying the videos and artists I had represented on my costume. Your friends will probably get a big kick out of yours.

Comment

Lol, other people put far more thought into their costumes than I ever do. XD This year, I will be a catgirl. Why? Cuz cats rule.

And yes, you must bring a camera, take pictures, then post them here.
                    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Another idea for a gaming goddess costume: see if you can find a Mana or Health potion. Or both.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm going as a Silent Hill nurse. I just have to get my costume dirtied up and make the mask.

I will post pics. There will be lots of cleavage involved.

Comment

Working...
                        X