This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Thoughts about Exes & Sheep

Once upon a time... well, about 10 months ago, a slightly younger Wenchie started flirting with someone. Now, she had met this person before through some volunteer work at a convention, but since he lived 5 hours away most of the flirting was online.

They started dating, and she took the train to visit him many time, because her work schedule was more flexible for travel. They went out for a few months, and then he started pushing her away. Because he knew that she had previously had a crush on someone else, and he said that he wanted her to make sure that she knew who she wanted.

So, little Wenchie went out with the other guy a few times. And while Other-Guy was nice, he wasn't ready for a relationship and needed to concentrate on his young son. Wenchie also realized that she missed and wanted me be back with the first guy.

Now, during the few weeks that Wenchie & Other-Guy were going out, the First-Guy was making comments about wanting to be with Wenchie, and wanting to "win her back."

Wenchie and First-Guy start spending a lot of time together again, but First-Guy earns a name change to Annoying-Ex when he decides that now that he has Wenchie back, he no longer wants her. He tells her that he doesn't want a relationship. However, sex would still be fine.

Wenchie gets both sad and angry and calls things quits completely.

But no, things didn't stop there, otherwise there wouldn't be a post there, would there?

Annoying-Ex starts IMing Wenchie, making comments about how he wishes he could spend time with her and that he misses her. Then he starts talking about how he's lonely and wishes he was part of a couple. Wenchie comments back that he lost his chance, since he didn't want a relationship. Annoying-Ex informs her that he DID want a relationship... just not with her.

Weeks go by in blissful silence. Periodically, Annoying-Ex raises his head and sends an IM, whining in his solitude.

Tonight, another IM arrives. Annoying-Ex says "I haven't heard from you latey, it's like you don't love me anymore."

Wenchie abstains from correcting his grammer and makes small talk, hoping to get him to go away.

But he says that he misses her company. And that no one can replace her.

Wenchie vents on the CS Chat, and there is much talk about directing him to a blowup doll, since the only epiphany Annoying-Ex could have had is the epiphany in his pants.

But then Wenchie comes up with a better idea... Let's send him a blow up sheep! The only problem is, Wenchie is poor. But RestaurantDude suggests that Wenchie tell the story and see if anyone would be willing to chip in a $1 or $2 to have a Blow Up Sheep sent to the Annoying Ex in the hope that he will FINALLY leave Wenchie in peace.

So.... what do you all think?
    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Only if you name it Baaaabaaaaraaaa

cute story.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

What did blow up sheep ever do to you
      Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I would send him a rabid badger. Except that I would not be that mean to the badger.

Wait, your from Michigan. Make that a rabid wolverine.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
          I would send him a rabid badger. Except that I would not be that mean to the badger.

Wait, your from Michigan. Make that a rabid wolverine.
          Honey badger. Those things do not know fear. They're the Chunk Norris of the animal kingdom.

Snake: Om nom nom. Badger: I'll take that.
          Snake: WTF give me back that vermin you fucking badger
          Badger: STFU bitch. You're next
          Snake: o.O
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Yeah, but Wenchie is from Michigan. I am afraid of what the badger would do to her.
            Save the Ales!

Comment

What about sending him an evil doom goat? Goats are awesome.

Actually, I wouldn't want to do that to the poor goat.

Hmm. Honey badgers sound scary as fuck, btw.

What about an army of shrews? HIDDEN IN THE BLOW-UP SHEEP. Oh yes.
              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

I'm still aiming for the blow up sheep. It'll send him my opinion that he's not good enough for even a blow up female! :P

Donations accepted via paypal, check, etc.
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Holy bejeebus that's a scary animal! The puffadder didn't even kill it! WTF?

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                    Holy bejeebus that's a scary animal! The puffadder didn't even kill it! WTF?
                    If I'm not mistaken, they also empty out beehives by farting into them. I think I read that in a copy of Maxim, IIRC.

BTW, whomever's supplying the swamp's breakroom with copies of Maxim:
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

BTW, whomever's supplying the swamp's breakroom with copies of Maxim:
                      Damn. All I get is free coffee and cheap Cokes.

How much do we need to raise for the blow up sheep?
                      Save the Ales!

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                        Damn. All I get is free coffee and cheap Cokes.

How much do we need to raise for the blow up sheep?
                        All I get at my office is bad cheap coffee.

As for the blow up love ewe, need to collect $35 + shipping.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                          It's time for one of my friend's CrazyTheories(tm) which will explain why I went into a giggle fit when I read badgers.

Scotsmen wear sporrans that either look like or are made of badger fur. Why you may ask? Because if they're wearing the kilt properly they've got exposed dangly bits down there. And Badgers are mean fuckers that'll screw up the dangly bits given the chance. So the sporran is a decoy, so if an angry badger sees it he assumes the attack position then thinks 'Oh wait! Bob from down the lane's got this one! Carry on Bob.' and leaves the Scotsman alone and his dangly bits unmauled.

There's a reason we've stopped listening to my friend at 2am when she's been drinking.
                          Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

I think I read that in a copy of Maxim, IIRC.
                            does not compute
                            Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

While the idea is nice in theory, the problem is that it would entail wasting 35 bucks (plus shipping) on this asshole. That's 35 bucks (plus shipping) that could undoubtedly be used towards a better cause. Like, say, beer (plus shipping) for Jester. Or someone else you like.

Personally, I think you were too nice to the guy, making small talk and hoping he would go away, when his history should have told you that was just not very likely.

My suggestion would be to ignore him until the next time he IM's you, then be less subtle. Tell him to go blow a rabid goat. Or suggest this new sexual position: "Bend over. Grab your knees. Look up. And blow it out your ass." Or hell, just tell him he's not even WORTH a blow-up sheep, that's how little you think of him.

Yeah. I'm about as subtle as a jackhammer. Your point?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                              X