This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Take A Joke

This happened yesterday we were driving in our road and at the end one of our neighbours had stopped her car in the road and was talking to someone at the side of the road.

This is a lady we know well and always stop to talk to her and boyfriend has even looked at her car when it wouldn't start.

As a joke boyfriend started flashing his lights at her and hooting his horn as if he was really impatient and wanted to get by.We were both smiling.She turned and waved at us and was smiling. There was no other traffic on the road so we weren't disturbing anyone.

The man she was talking to however didn't see the joke and came right up to our car and told boyfriend to stop being a jerk.Boyfriend replied that anyone could see it was a joke with a friend.The man waved his fist at him then the lady drove off and we drove as well. the lady waved at us as we turned the corner.

Some people have no sense of humour!
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

I'm all for a good joke, as long as everyone can see the same facets of the joke that make it a joke. It's just like how not everyone can magically sense sarcasm over the internet. Some people just can't. <(o_o)> I struggle with it to this very day, despite the best of intentions, and being fully conscious, sentient, and aware.
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Working...
    X