Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

poll/game: Which celebrity do you resemble?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poll/game: Which celebrity do you resemble?

I'm watching Titanic right now and it reminds me that shortly after it came out I colored my hair the same as they did Kate's. Everyone remarked how much I looked like her. I can kind of see it, maybe around the eyes. Anyone else look like someone famous?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Steven King.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I can totally see that. My dad does, too, but gets mad when people say it. ??
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

My husband tells me I look like Jennifer Morrison, aka Dr. Cameron from House.

Comment

My friends always say that I look like a fatter Drew Carey. And if I were to wear a pink rainslicker I kind of look like Majinbuu.
          A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
          Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

When my hair isn't crazy colors (No! I will -NEVER- go back to whatever my natural color is... there's gray in there.), and when I have straight-cut bangs... and long hair... I've been told that I look like a 20 y/o Cher. *shudders* Yeah... And it's true.
            hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
            1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
            2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
            3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
              Everyone remarked how much I looked like her.
              I would have to compare the two of you to say for certain. So pose naked on a couch with a necklace for us......

Myself, I am not imagining or boasting when I say that a younger Jester and a young Bob Dylan bear a striking resemblance to one another.

Not related to looks, but a lot of times when I am bartending and start flipping stuff around, someone will make some comment about Tom Cruise, referencing the movie "Cocktail." To which I always reply, "Hell no. I'm taller, funnier, and a better bartender!" All of which happens to be true!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Some girl in college said I looked like 'Ross' from "Friends"
                "This job would be great if it wasn't for the f***** customers." - Randell 'Clerks'

Comment

If I had a big curly fro I'd look like Matt Stone.

But I don't. Instead I've been told I look like Newman from Seinfeld, which is totally false and makes me
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

About 6 years ago, loads of people used to say I looked like Avril Lavigne. I did have long, naturally straight hair, but I never really say the resemblance

Comment

Cher, evidently.

Been hearing I look like her since I hit puberty.

Not saying I agree, just saying that's what I hear all the time.

Comment

I've been told, more than once, that I look like Jennifer Jason Leigh.
                        I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Nobody has ever told me I look like anyone other than myself. *shrug*

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Kaylyn View Post
                            My husband tells me I look like Jennifer Morrison, aka Dr. Cameron from House.
                            Niiiice....
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I have no idea if I look like anyone famous. *shrugs*
                              "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                              "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                              Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
                              X