This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so proud of Munchkin!

So I am going to dedicate this thread to bragging about my sister. I am certainly proud of her in more ways than one.

She's doing extremely well academically. Her lowest grade is a B and has more As than Bs. The teachers like her and always comment on how well behaved she is in class. She's a good little Freshie.

She has learned to stand up for herself against people who are picking on her. A few people who used to bully her no longer do. A girl who dislikes her leaves her alone now that my sister told her what she thought of her. A few guys who made fun of her for being small chested had their egos ripped out. She told them that she was sorry that their penises were so small that they had to pick on someone else...no idea where she learned to say such things.

She has become so quick witted and such a smartass. Her and I were talking on the phone and this is how the conversation went:

Munchkin: "I lost my train of thought!"
    Me: *joking* "If you didn't have the attention span of a goldfish, this wouldn't happen."
    Munchkin: "I do NOT have the attention span of a goldfish. I have the attention span of -- OO SQUIRREL!"

The next day, I surprised her by coming home for the weekend and picked her up from school. As we get in my car, she says (referring to my mom's dumbass bf) "Dickhead had to bring me to school today for my meetings. I hate that guy."

I choked on my spit because while I expect my sister to say such things, I did not expect her to use the term 'dickhead'.

That girl is going to go far. Speaking of which, if they have room in Driver's Ed in the winter term, she could be getting her Learner's Permit. Eep! I scared!
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

I know the feeling.

No, I have no clue where my brother learned to swear the way he does. It must have been shop class and those redneck kids
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'm happy Munchkin is doing so wonderfully in school and how she's growing up to be a confident, intelligent lady. Time to start crossing some fingers and toes for the driver's ed (driving portion). The written test is pretty easy, the driving isn't...and that's the scary part no matter if you're the one that's driving or teaching or being the backseat driver.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
        the driving isn't...and that's the scary part no matter if you're the one that's driving or teaching or being the backseat driver.
        I have a feeling that I will be utilizing the imaginary brake on the passenger side. I already do that with the Boy, since he got his DL a little over a year ago and still is a new driver (he's 25 btw, in case anyone was worried that I was being a cradle robber).
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Imaginary brake? Pfft...I loved the driver's ed car with the extra brake that the teacher had. He liked to randomly slam on it, just to make sure you were paying attention. Prick.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
          X