This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BOSS needs my help!!!

I received this email at work the other day...

Compensation from Bruce Springsteen

Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this E-mail meets you in a perfect condition. I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of funds into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to someone else account who was capable of assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the transaction, and in view of what you have lost during the transaction, I want to use this opportunity to compensate YOU and show my gratitude to you with the sum of US$370,000.00 (Three Hundred and Seventy Thousand United States Dollars) And I have authorized the Malaysia Bank, where I deposited my money, To draft an international Certified Cashier's Check, for YOU, worth US$370,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world and has be issue in your favor, as a Compensation from me to YOU. My dear friend I will like you to contact (Director Reserve Bank Foreign Remittance Dept) for the collection of this international Certified Cashier's Check, And I have authorized to release the international certified bank draft to you as soon as you contact THEM regarding this issue.

Contact details as follow!
    Remittance Head officer
    Mr. Rod Stewart (Director Reserve Bank Foreign Remittance Dept)
    Telephone Number: Tell: (*****************)
    Email: (*********************)

At these moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand.

Please; Don`t forget to send him your

Full Name:
    Telephone number :
    Your address :
    Your Country :

where you want him to send the draft to you.
    Please; I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Best Regards,
    Bruce Springsteen
    I did not know that The Boss and Rod Stewart were had international business interests together!

(By the way, could you imagine them singing together?)

Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 10-29-2010, 07:39 AM.
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
    I did not know that The Boss and Rod Stewart were had international business interests together!
    Do they think these guys are like.. podunk nobodies in music..?
    Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

I don't know.... The Boss had a fairly nice voice from Metal Gear Solid 3.

I have no patience or sympthy for anyone that falls for that.

There was a story about a woman that lost hundreds of thousands of her money, got a divorce cause her husband thought she was offically nuts, her children stopped loaning her money. Her whole family told her to stop. Police told her to stop. Doctors told her to stop. Everyone told her to stop because they are not going to send money. She didn't listen. Now she's in debt, and it's going to take awhile for her to get out. Last I heard, she still somewhat convinced they'll finally send the millions she owed, she just has to send that final bill but has no money to give.

I hate that people fall for it, and demand pity. Then they want money back. They want to sue. Can't really sue, since you freaking gave the money over willingly. why do this people act like they deserve any amount of pity when they do something that everyone should seriously know by now is a freaking scam.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
      X