This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the planning? Game

Sometimes when a customer goes through my checkout I can't help but wonder "What are they Planning?" While I realize most purchases are random and unconnected, I can't help but try to figure out how it all pieces together. Which made me think of a game.

Someone will post a number of seemingly unrelated products. The next poster will tell us what the customer is planning on doing with all the products together. Be silly, be gross, but have fun. Extra points if you DON'T make it sexual. I'll start:

A dog Collar, A tube of red Lipstick, A soccer ball, a package of 6 clothes hangers, and a bottle of A1 steak Sauce.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Dressing up as Victoria Beckham and grilling steak. Duh.

A pocket comb, a jar of Marmite, athlete's foot spray, a vacuum cleaner and a scarf.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Decontaminating the bathroom. Marmite is known to kill anything the athlete's foot spray misses, and the scarf is perfect for spreading it. The comb will help clean the vacuum cleaner once everything's picked up.

cat/dog toothpaste, vitamin C tablets, a torch, and a bag of onions.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

They're going to make sure they don't have a petpire (pet-vampire) with the onions, which are gentler to the vampire's system than garlic, while still killing the infection. Then they will brush it's teeth, because it's gross after eating a whole bag of onions. The vitamin C is to give them the immunity and strength to deal with a petpire, and the torch is if it all goes wrong.

(An actual shopping list of mine)
        Yard of fabric, tic-tacs, kool-aid powder, and a game console controller.
        Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
        http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

They are making a Tie-Dyed controller cozy, dyed using Kool-Aid Powder. They like chewing mints when they sew.

A package of Flour, Windshield Fluid, A toothbrush, and a bottle of Vitamin Water

Comment

A package of Flour, Windshield Fluid, A toothbrush, and a bottle of Vitamin Water
            Home-made, industrial-strength toothpaste and chrome polish.

Hot sauce, a bottle of brandy, a jar of olives and a package of pre-moistened towelettes.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

A backed-up septic tank.

A jar of mayonnaise, a stopwatch, and a Bible.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Going to the local church potluck, they always have a sandwich eating contest and guess who's the judge!

A reusable water bottle, four yards of sheer fabric, romaine lettuce, and a package of multi colored pens.
                Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*

Comment

making a naughty lettuce person costume of course.
                  2 cans pumpkin pie filling, maraschino cherries, rubber gloves, box of toothpicks and one package of clothesline
                  A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
                  Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

They are making a feeding line for squirrels. The gloves full of pumpkin filling hang on the clothes line with holes in the fingers so the animals can suck it out. The Cherries are just an extra treat.

4 packages of shaving Razors and a bottle of Mayo. (actual purchase I scanned in the other day.)

Comment

Mayo is a hair conditioner, so they are softening it so they can shave. They must have really coarse hair if they need that many razors....no wait they are shaving a pony. After it gets a really thorough conditioning treatment.

A dragon toy, Legos, Catnip, two bras, and some juice.
                      (This may or may not have been the fruits from my shopping yesterday)

Comment

Working...
                      X