This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your least favorite candy?

My least favorite candies are in order; black licorice, spicy warheads, jolly ranchers, most jelly beans, any watermelon flavored candy. I dont like watermelon because it always leaves a horrible taste in my mouth.
    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Candy corn. And those peanut butter chew things they are rather waxy...the ones that are in those black or orange wrappers around the halloween season..blah ><
    I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Black licorice
      Twizzlers (used to like them, now they just taste like wax)
      Palmer's chocolate (really cheap and not good at all)
      Anything coffee or coconut flavored
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Candy corn. Even the smell makes me sick.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Black licorice definitely tops the list of candy I don't like, though every variation thereof is on the list as well (twizzlers, red vines, etc). All types of jelly beans, gum drops, and anything with nuts except peanut m&ms.

Then there's overly tough candy like abba-zabba which tastes fine but is virtually impossible to eat without risking sucking teeth out of their sockets.
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth surreal20 View Post
            those peanut butter chew things they are rather waxy...the ones that are in those black or orange wrappers around the halloween season..blah ><
            I HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAATED those things!

My candy was always divided into groups: the good stuff (Snickers, Reese's, Nestle, etc.), the stuff that was kinda 'meh' (Smarties, Tootsie Pops - outside flavor was all right, but the inside stuff sucks), and the shit that just got immediate rejection into the trashcan (i.e., the abovementioned chew abominations).

Also not a fan of candy corn. Very overrated.

And black licorice? Is just evil. And not the good kind of evil either.
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I have a pretty sweet tooth so I like most things except the seriously nutty stuff. Snickers are ok, but anything more nutty than that eeewwww

Oh, and after last night, going off Swizzles big fruity chews.... had one last night, I now have a bit of tooth missing
              Oh well, at least I did it on something decent this time rather than a soft bit of popcorn that broke one last time
              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

And those peanut butter chew things they are rather waxy...the ones that are in those black or orange wrappers around the halloween season..blah ><
                Those would be peanut butter kisses--and we have way too fucking many bags of that shit at the swamp.

Shit, we have way too fucking much candy at the swamp. I spent yesterday moving it to different aisles so we can start setting the other half of Trimmery, and backstocking the excess candy that carries over into the basic candy section.

My least favorite candy is Almond Joy. Or Mounds. Hell, anything with shredded coconut since that shit is like sawdust in my mouth.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The peanut butter -ish chewy candies in the black and orange wax paper, coconut candies (they taste nasty) and the Cadbury eggs (because they are sickly sweet to me ).
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Licorice, Butterfingers, jellybeans, candy corn, Tootsie Rolls
                    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Time to be called a freak: Caramel anything. I hate caramel.
                      After that- candy corn, black lcorice, white chocolate.
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Wow, I'm the oddball here I love black licorice - i make myself sick on black jellybeans at easter, and same for candy corn, any of the other mellow cream candies not so much, but regular candy corn - take it away from me before i get sick.

I don't like:
                        the caramels with the white nougat creamy stuff in the center,
                        grape, watermelon, or blue raspberry anythings
                        bit o' honey,
                        those sesame seed peanut butter candies (they're in a black and white striped clear wrapper)
                        any crispy rice candy (nestle crunch)
                        i don't do Sour candy
                        I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Skittles.

Here's why... A long time ago I had a friend who told me a long story. He'd attended an outdoor music festival, got fallingdown drunk, and ended up needing a ride home the next morning. The only person he could find to give him a ride was a very large girl who had a very small car.

I also need to mention at this point that in addition to booze, he had a bellyful of Skittles.

So off they go, in the dead of summer, in a small car with no A/C, down a bumpy dirt road, sweating, and the fat girl jiggling all to hell and gone. Before too long, the girl reached over to the glove box, opened it and pulled out a squeeze packet of mayonnaise. She proceeded to tear it open with her teeth and suck it on down.

And it was at this point that all these factors came together and my friend, as he put it, "tasted the rainbow." All the booze and all the bags of Skittles he'd eaten came up in his lap.

And that is why I no longer eat Skittles.
                          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Candy corn. And those peanut butter chew things they are rather waxy...the ones that are in those black or orange wrappers around the halloween season..blah ><
                            Mary Janes? Ugh. Those are definitely at the top of my list (even back when I did eat peanuts, which I don't anymore..I do miss peanut butter cups, though).

Quoth XCashier View Post
                            Twizzlers (used to like them, now they just taste like wax)
                            I like Twizzlers Cherry Pull and Peel but not crazy about the original version.

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                            Candy corn. Even the smell makes me sick.
                            Candy corn rant.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

For me, I would have to agree with the haters of the dreaded black licorice. That includes black licorice jelly beans. Those things are nasty. And, yet, I absolutely love fennel and will eat it till the cows come home. Go figure. XD

The other things I hate- Tootsie Rolls, jawbreakers, that sesame seed candy, candied ginger if it counts, Peanut M&Ms, and anything that has almonds in it. That last one mostly because I, for some reason, always choke on almonds. Al. Ways. Beyond that, I'll eat pretty much any candy from candy corn to Warheads (and, of course, if it's covered in chocolate, I will eat it)
                              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
                              X