This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is orgasmically good

Pumpkin spice coffee with eggnog creamer.

Normally I limit myself to one cup of coffee in the morning. Today I'm having a second cup just because. If I have to pee like a racehorse at work later it will totally be worth it.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

I have to be honest, it doesn't sound appealing, but I'm the kind of person that tastes really obscure sounding food.
    I would probably order this because I am weird (not because I think it will be nice) then end up absolutely loving it!

Comment

You intrigue me.

I must have some.

Comment

I can not get those tastes to combine in a positive way in my mind. Of course, I also think flavored coffee is the tool of the devil.
        The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Irv, send some this way!
          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Where did you get the pumpkin spice coffee??? That sounds good!!!
            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
              Irv, send some this way!
              *throws mug of coffee at his laptop screen

Oh crap.....
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

No fair! Y'all can drink java... I get migraines from coffee, no matter what. If it's coffee, there it is. /pityparty
                On the other hand... anyone else have amazing secret recipes of caffeinated doom?
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I want soommmmeee!!!!

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post

No fair! Y'all can drink java... I get migraines from coffee, no matter what. If it's coffee, there it is. /pityparty
                    On the other hand... anyone else have amazing secret recipes of caffeinated doom?
                    My Mum gets migraines if she has coffee, as a sort of coping thing, she makes the coffee, then just smells it. She's weird, but it works for her I guess

She can take medication to lessen the severity of the migraine/stop it, have you heard about that? Might be something work looking into

Comment

Quoth shadowpanda View Post
                      My Mum gets migraines if she has coffee, as a sort of coping thing, she makes the coffee, then just smells it. She's weird, but it works for her I guess
                      When I was getting over my coffee dependency, I would huff the bag if I was having a bad day. I still do that if I need a quick pick-me-up and I've been drinking enough lately that I'm worried about getting addicted to caffeine again. God damn it. I've just realized I have classes five days a week next semester, and they're early enough that I won't be able to adjust my sleep schedule to compensate. (I can count on one hand the number of times in the last five years I've both fallen asleep before midnight and slept through the night.)
                      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
                      X