This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Canadians...

Stop sending your frigid air down here. We'll be lucky if we hit 40F today. At least it warms up tomorrow. Well, this is really directed at Quebc, if my geography's correct.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

And there's little snow flurries in the air.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

*grins and sends MORE COLD at you*

Comment

Now I know who to blame for this frigid air.

Thanks a bunch. I really love 40 degree Fridays and it not warming up until the very day I go back to work!

*shakes fist*

And Frosty? You can suck it if you think you're spreading any of that shit around here any time soon. You shat on us in freaking MAY for corn's sake.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

It was snowing! WAAAAAAAA!
          I kind of don't like snow, especially this early in the day.
          I kind of went back to bed after I saw the snow this morning, and I wish I had stayed there.
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I blame the jetstream all the time for bringing cold Canadian air down here.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Um... If I could manage it, I'd let you have about 10° of our weather over here. We hit 90 again, today.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Sorry, this is warmest November I can remember. I don't want the cold air back thank you very much.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  Um... If I could manage it, I'd let you have about 10° of our weather over here. We hit 90 again, today. ^-.-^
                  I know, crazy! But that's the Santa Ana's. My mom said it was 97 in Riverside yesterday.
                  "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It sprinkled a little snow earlier this evening in Indianapolis. pretty chilly right now, cant feel my toes.
                    A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
                    Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Friend of mine posted on Facebook that it was sleeting/flurrying....

....he lives in Atlanta, just outside of the 285 loop!

"So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

There temperature here is fluxing like crazy. One day it's 2C then 20C then 6C. It is HARD!

So you take the cold and you like it America!
                        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

meh. Here, it's typical <area> weather-- except for the long rain today.
                          Hardly any clouds
                          Freezing-your-tits-off-frost during dawn-time
                          warming up until about 4:30-6 in the afternoon, frequently ranging up to 30 degrees F. warmer than at dewpoint
                          then cooling back down from there.
                          The sky is soooo blue... it's like gemstones most of the time.
                          (45-75 F around here lately. hee hee hee)
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
                          X